Question Favorite Guild Meeting Spots?

Have any of you guys out there found cool/unique/obscure places to hold guild meetings?
    I am also currently looking for one, preferably with an elvish (Sin'dorei) vibe to it, if any of your have suggestions.

10+ Year Old Account
    What guilds actually hold meetings where players have to gather around now-a-days? I used to only play on an RP server and that was still hardly used. If we have a guild discussion we usually hold it over the forums, in vent, or in guild chat, and we usually end up doing it on vent.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I guild meeting is usually held on vent for me. If we are actually meeting somewhere it's in front of the raid we are getting ready for.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always liked Ghostlands personally, but none of my guilds have ever had in-game meetings, just over vent. If I wanted somewhere that felt secluded and a little mysterious, I'd go there.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I played on the RP server I mentioned in me previous post we had held 1 guild meeting where we actually got our characters together, and we did so in one of the side rooms in the Ruins of Lordaeron in Undercity, where the teleporter now is that takes you to Silvermoon City.

I also remember an RP wedding that took place on that server. We went to this place in between Darkshore and Felwood that was hidden in the mountains and it was a secret troll village. I don't know if that place still exists as that was the only time I had ever been there and this was back in vanilla.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Back when i played My priest on Shadowsong EU, we used to have our guild Meetings In Honour Hold Inn and Vent.

I was in a guild once where the officers (me included) would have guild meetings in the sitting area in front of cairne in TB. The actual chatting happened over vent but the guild leader required us to meet at TB. I think unless you are on an RP server, the idea is completely pointless. We don't need to look at each others characters to talk about guild affairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The house in Cut-Throat Alley. It's always nice and quiet there