Thread: DCUO Guest Pass

DCUO Guest Pass

I was always kind of interested to this game and seeing as it just came out, no free trial for a while and I do not want to invest however much it costs to try it.

If anyone has an extra guest pass, would you mind sharing?

( b^-^)b

thanks!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Sorry, I ate mine. Good luck to ya though.

>< :<

Thanks for the bump though! ^^)

Deleted
    I'd like one as well if anyones got one. Game looks alirght, just don't wanna waste £30.

ME FIRST @:<

I already got jacked on one of them... grrrr

bump for guest passes .. :'{

BUMP!

I'm so desperate! ._________________________. "

yes bump for a pass please i'd like to try befor i buy, TBH i don't understand why they dont al just do a 10day free trial pass it makes it so you can check it out and will be more likely to buy the game then if there was no pass and you didn't try it and were unsure about it
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

yeah, they should give away a free 10 day trial for everyone, is the way you hook up players XD

If someone has an extra free pass for Pc i will be very thankful!!