Zin'rohk and 4.0.6

do they plan on doing anything about the chance of getting this and any other rare epic finds come next patch cause im so sick of grinding for the damn thing but i must have it! haha

hopefully no. why should you get ilvl 359 epics for free?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rare item should stay rare imho.

Once 4.0.6 hits Mr. Worm Breaker will be on par for ret paladins and I will never ever have to touch that god forsaken profession again
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm not saying give it out for free but that people shouldn't have to spend 40 hours farming it to get it but get them after 60-70 solves is reasonable not 180+
    Last edited by levente; 2011-01-12 at 02:10 AM.

I never realized that a secondary profession was intended to give you a game-changing advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    I never realized that a secondary profession was intended to give you a game-changing advantage.

Neither did the community, hence the controversy to Zin'rohk.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    So agreed. People keep comparing this to either primary professions or a mandatory life-sentence bestowed upon them by Blizzard.

It's put in the same category as First Aid and Fishing. Grindy yet optional endeavors. That happen to award some pretty awesome things.

Deleted
    Archeology is the best idea Blizzard have come up with in a long time and all the rares seem to have a resonable drop chance. They're rare, yeah, so either farm for them or give up and get shit like the Wormbreaker for free.

Got it after 26 solves, by the way, umad?

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Archeology is the best idea Blizzard have come up with in a long time and all the rares seem to have a resonable drop chance. They're rare, yeah, so either farm for them or give up and get shit like the Wormbreaker for free.

Got it after 26 solves, by the way, umad?
    Im sure you would be the type of person to cry about nerfing it if you didn't have one, umad?
    Hi Sephurik

My warlock got it 3rd solve... I have only ranged dps and healer alts. Other than a rogue...

10+ Year Old Account
    i want some buffs to the pickpocket thrown weapon chance aswell
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Im sure you would be the type of person to cry about nerfing it if you didn't have one, umad?
    Armory's down as of right now due to the shutdowns and so forth, but when it's back up and/if you can be bothered look for "Obelodalix", Blood Elf paladin on Agamaggan EU. Guess what spec I DON'T ever play.

Not even close to being slightly mad, rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by amenthi View Post
    hopefully no. why should you get ilvl 359 epics for free?
    Wow, when did going 100+ hours for a single item mean it was free? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Yosheh27 View Post
    So agreed. People keep comparing this to either primary professions or a mandatory life-sentence bestowed upon them by Blizzard.

It's put in the same category as First Aid and Fishing. Grindy yet optional endeavors. That happen to award some pretty awesome things.
    Guess what, the primary professions in this game are "optional endeavors" as well and they are guaranteed to give epics when you get your skill up. Heck, everything in the game is an "optional endeavor" actually. The only real deference is that with other things in the game, Time = Reward whereas for Archeology all you get is Time = Time. Archeology is the biggest time sink of any of the professions (Fishing takes around 14 hours to max out) and you may never get the reward you are working on. Heck, with fishing you can even decide what you are fishing and make some good gold from your catches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get yourselves some pvp weapons, save yourself some time and dissapointment and just do archaelogy casually.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง