Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Jewellcrafting. why no epic recipes?

Hello there guys.
    I just wondering why the Jewellcrafters dont have any Epic recipes?
    Only 346 blue rings,necks for us.
    LW;BS;Tailor;Engi all got the nice stuff.
    Is there any chance we got something in the furure?

They add epic gems later in expansions, or at least have with the past 2.

it clearly needs to be Epic mainhand Dagger made of jewels and rogue only, I am in no way biased

Quote Originally Posted by Meatz View Post
    it clearly needs to be Epic mainhand Dagger made of jewels and rogue only, I am in no way biased
    Blizzard should hire this guy.

Deleted
    In the future. Personally I'd be perfectly happy if Jewelcrafting was only about gems, the other things are just a bonus to me.

Epic gems haven't been added into the patches until X.2 typically. So we most likely won't see them until the War of the Ancients raid.

Deleted
    Nice... but other proffs get they epic already.
    And i actually not thinked for the later epic gems, i think for RINGS and NECKS.
    All Proff can craft nice 359 epic gear and what we can? blue 346? same drop from heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    They add epic gems later in expansions, or at least have with the past 2.
    How about reading the post instead of just the title? doesn't take very long m8

sigh....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you guys should l2read.....
    he asked about neck/rings and i totally agree they should have been added
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Quote Originally Posted by rainblades View Post
    Nice... but other proffs get they epic already.
    And i actually not thinked for the later epic gems, i think for RINGS and NECKS.
    All Proff can craft nice 359 epic gear and what we can? blue 346? same drop from heroics.
    Hi, I'm a scribe. Where are these epics you speak of? In fact, where in this profession can I find anything more useful than one time buys for leveling toons?

Deleted
    Hi, I'm a scribe. Where are these epics you speak of??
    Darkmoon Cards?? =P

Jewelcrafting has the biggest margin for profit. You also have (for some specs) the highest stat boost.

You dont need epic gear to increase that gold gain

10+ Year Old Account
    You make gems which why put into their epicz gearzors.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Im special ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    In the future. Personally I'd be perfectly happy if Jewelcrafting was only about gems, the other things are just a bonus to me.
    Which is funny, because I'd much rather work with trinkets, rings, and necklaces. Not that I dislike the gem cutting itself, but I like making my own gear, but I'm not terribly fond of blacksmithing.

*shrug* different people are different. I don't mind that we dont' have any epic recipes, specifically... I do think, though, that given that our patterns are blue, the requirement of 5 tokens to buy a single pattern + 4 more tokens to craft one, for a total of 9 days worth of dailies, is a bit much. Yeah, gear should take effort... but for far less investment (since those 9 days of doing dailies are nine days you aren't spending learning gem cuts), you can get a ring of equivalent strength from the Therazane.

I very much hope that we get new ring/necklace patterns in future patches, and/or new trinkets, but I'm not expecting them. Despite the fact that all jewelcrafting does for the first 300 points is make rings and necklaces, it's apparently not the point of the profession :-/

Deleted
    LW + BS+Tailor epic gear! and if you read the next patch note:
    *# A socket has been added to all crafted epic armor pieces that did not already have one.

Soo they will be more usefull then before.

Also, I don't take professions for the profit, so any argument of "there shouldn't be anymore ring/necklace patterns because JC is very profitable" are invalid as far as I'm concerned. Profit is driven by players; if people weren't willing to pay outrageous prices for gems, JC wouldn't be profitable.

Deleted
    No argument in here...just simply ask why? or anyone hear any rumor there will be in the future.

Think about Wrath of the Lich King,we did naxx and use normal and rare gems
    So first content wont come epic gems imo we will see epic gems next content above ilvl 359.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmatron View Post
    Think about Wrath of the Lich King,we did naxx and use normal and rare gems
    So first content wont come epic gems imo we will see epic gems next content above ilvl 359.
    Seriously. READ THE DAMN POST.

OT: I'd have liked there to be epic neck / trinkets / rings for crafting. At least one of them anyway. I have no idea why blizzard didn't implement them.

If I remember correctly we had epic rings in wrath? I can't remember exactly though.