Thread: I wanna quit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Just stop playing, please snap out of the strange idea of a video game controlling what you do in life. I laugh when a documentary comes up about Video game addiction, its ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had this feeling of 'the games getting boring' a few times over my time playing wow. I've usually taken a month off from it and then came back to it later.

So if your going to quit, make sure that you'll have no temptation to coming back to the game...

I quit for a while, and to be honest, I play in moderation now. It's a matter of balancing the game versus real life. This can be hard to do for anyone and no doubt WoW is designed to be very addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by nobu View Post
    Just stop playing, please snap out of the strange idea of a video game controlling what you do in life. I laugh when a documentary comes up about Video game addiction, its ridiculous.
    Saw the "My Video Game Addiction" documentary on FuseTV station here. I had the same reaction. It also made me laugh that it said it was made in 2010, yet everything was from 2007 (with the release of BC).

Deleted
    Then cya

Deleted
    that i did was:
    try find a GF on wow, i did, and somehow i havent play'd wow for aaaaaages =) and no i dont wanna start again, im happy as it is haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Saw the "My Video Game Addiction" documentary on FuseTV station here. I had the same reaction. It also made me laugh that it said it was made in 2010, yet everything was from 2007 (with the release of BC).
    Just shows how much research they really do into these sort of thing, they tag along the "Video game addiction" game without understanding anything about the game or the community then just spewing out "OMG THEY BE KILLING EVERYBODY WITH ADDICTION"

10+ Year Old Account
    If you resolve to quit and never come back, the only way you'll be able to convince yourself is by wiping your account clean of characters. If you think that it will just be an extended break, then by all means, leave them there and pick up a new hobby. Be it another game, under water basket weaving or building ships in bottles. Quitting WoW is a lot like quitting smoking. Its a habit and a daily routine. Forcing yourself to no longer have this habit can suck...