Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Glyph of Recuperate

Turns Recuperate into an instant heal.

Wot you think?

no... just no... really.. that's.. no
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

instant heal for 40% of your health from only 5 combo points? Way overpowered.

i think its well worth it... only pve will use it cos of the dmg reduction and energy regen u get while recuperate is active in pvp... and u sacrifice alot of dps if u use it pve but it can save a wipe

No, I'd definitely use it in PvP. 40% of your health instantly after 2 mutilates or one shadow dance premed cheap shot is nothing short of overpowered, especially given no CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagga View Post
    No, I'd definitely use it in PvP. 40% of your health instantly after 2 mutilates or one shadow dance premed cheap shot is nothing short of overpowered, especially given no CD.
    why would you premed - cheap shot - recuperate if you havent even had time to lose life... if your in stealth u can recupe while your in stealth. doesnt make sense.

and when in the heat of battle do you have the energy to fire off 2 mutilates and a finishing move when the shit hits the fan?
    Last edited by Bobbojonno; 2011-01-12 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    i think its well worth it... only pve will use it cos of the dmg reduction and energy regen u get while recuperate is active in pvp... and u sacrifice alot of dps if u use it pve but it can save a wipe
    You call it well worth it, the rest of the world calls it stupidly overpowered.

I use Recuperate in PvP for energy regen, damage reduction and, most importantly, to FRIGGIN HEAL MYSELF.
    Do you have any idea how quickly you can get 5 CP as Sub? Save some energy, maybe up to 80. Then use it on a 5CP recup, backstab, backstab, backstab, bam back to 5 CP after 5 sec.
    That means you can heal yourself for ~100k in just 5 seconds. Yeahh...

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 12:29 PM ----------

why would you premed - cheap shot - recuperate if you havent even had time to lose life... if your in stealth u can recupe while your in stealth. doesnt make sense.

and when in the heat of battle do you have the energy to fire off 2 mutilates and a finishing move when the shit hits the fan?
    Shadowdance =/= Stealth

Deleted
    Recuperate is powerful enough, why make it more powerful? Gotta be crap rogue if want it to be even better. Tho it would help nicely with soloing things, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    You call it well worth it, the rest of the world calls it stupidly overpowered.

I use Recuperate in PvP for energy regen, damage reduction and, most importantly, to FRIGGIN HEAL MYSELF.
    Do you have any idea how quickly you can get 5 CP as Sub? Save some energy, maybe up to 80. Then use it on a 5CP recup, backstab, backstab, backstab, bam back to 5 CP after 5 sec.
    That means you can heal yourself for ~100k in just 5 seconds. Yeahh...

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 12:29 PM ----------

Shadowdance =/= Stealth

my apologies Voij... i had no idea the rest of the world had posted already... i am humbled by your arrogance

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Recuperate is powerful enough, why make it more powerful? Gotta be crap rogue if want it to be even better. Tho it would help nicely with soloing things, but still.
    is that really necessary?

Deleted
    my apologies Voij... i had no idea the rest of the world had posted already... i am humbled by your arrogance

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 11:38 AM ----------

is that really necessary?
    lol, just face it, this would NEVER happen for obvious reasons already stated in this thread.

It's not like mutilate has bad energy regen, and you could use cold blood as an OH SHIT button to guarantee 3 combo points +25 energy to help you get it off quicker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh this would boost any rogue to glad
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unius/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yzmal/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...peace/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

I am not sure if i am more impressed by your lack of vision in not being able to see how sick OP this would be or if your inability to see it after its been pointed out to you several times by kind people is more impressive. Yes, if you feel rogues need this then there is in fact a huge neon sign over your head that is just strobbing "i suck on my rogue".

DK are apparently getting an instant 20% heal and even they are saying that its OP and should be nerfed.

It might be worth giving it a thought if in exchange the heal would be reduced by 50-75%.

Then again, that'd pretty much destroy it and make the glyph kinda worthless anyways.

So yeah, just not gonna work.

PS: I could, however, imagine them maybe doing something like adding an instantheal for 20% of the Recup, but reducing total heal down to 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdysattva View Post
    I am not sure if i am more impressed by your lack of vision in not being able to see how sick OP this would be or if your inability to see it after its been pointed out to you several times by kind people is more impressive. Yes, if you feel rogues need this then there is in fact a huge neon sign over your head that is just strobbing "i suck on my rogue".

DK are apparently getting an instant 20% heal and even they are saying that its OP and should be nerfed.
    DK already have more than a 20% instant heal... infact theyve already got 3 which are a lot easier to cast than building up 5 cps and then finishing and warriors and ferals droods also have. but u dont seem to think theyre OP...

youre obviously a bloody shamman the way you bitchin...

as for the kind people you are referring too, why dont u re - read the posts and u will see that they were not kind but just as offensive as you u little shit...

get back on ur shammy forum.
    Last edited by Bobbojonno; 2011-01-12 at 01:19 PM.

dont mind me, just lurking this troll thread while servers restart

DK already have more than a 20% instant heal... infact theyve already got 3 which are a lot easier to cast than building up 5 cps and then finishing and warriors and ferals droods also have. but u dont seem to think theyre OP...

youre obviously a bloody shamman the way you bitchin...

as for the kind people you are referring too, why dont u re - read the posts and u will see that they were not kind but just as offensive as you u little shit...

get back on ur shammy forum.
    Yes, everyone is being offensive towards you, clearly. You might also want to take note that the DK heals have a CD. Death Pact is 2 minutes for 25% heal, while sacrificing their ghoul, which as unholy will make up a fair amount of your damage, not to mention the utility it brings. What you're asking for wouldn't sacrifice any utility in the long run and has no cooldown. Maybe if what you proposed had a cooldown it would be more balanced. Though as it is, it's a horrible suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagga View Post
    Yes, everyone is being offensive towards you, clearly. You might also want to take note that the DK heals have a CD. Death Pact is 2 minutes for 25% heal, while sacrificing their ghoul, which as unholy will make up a fair amount of your damage, not to mention the utility it brings. What you're asking for wouldn't sacrifice any utility in the long run and has no cooldown. Maybe if what you proposed had a cooldown it would be more balanced. Though as it is, it's a horrible suggestion.
    ah aventually someone with a bit to offer... im sure a cooldown would work... i think that would make it more appealing to pve and less to pvp...

i cant honestly believe that making it an instant cast would be prefrable to sub pvp, considering ur wouldnt have the dmg reduction and energy regen... at least i wouldnt consider it for pvp sub... u do well enough in that department and wouldnt want to be tempted to sacrifice dps for even more survivablity... which sub is loaded with... infact i dont think it would make sub stronger at all... u would just end up choosing to do that instead of sumthing else like a cc or evasion or vanish.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah aventually someone with a bit to offer... im sure a cooldown would work... i think that would make it more appealing to pve and less to pvp...

i cant honestly believe that making it an instant cast would be prefrable to sub pvp, considering ur wouldnt have the dmg reduction and energy regen... at least i wouldnt consider it for pvp sub... u do well enough in that department and wouldnt want to be tempted to sacrifice dps for even more survivablity... which sub is loaded with... infact i dont think it would make sub stronger at all... u would just end up choosing to do that instead of sumthing else like a cc or evasion or vanish.
    Just say you are trolling and stop posting :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unius/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yzmal/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...peace/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...