Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by redderz1 View Post
    People need no longer fear the A666 in Lancashire
    Everytime I drive passed that junction it reminds me of a town somewhere that changed its 666 bus route to 616...
    I randomly start chuckling to myself every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I thought it was 696 instead of 666, but I guess it's 616

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The number 6 is actually the number of man, not the Devil. The reason is that in the Bible man was created on the 6th day. 3 Is the number of perfection, so 666 is meant to symbolize man forsaking God and trying to obtain perfection by his own hand.

So it's just your authenticator trying to tell you you're perfect.
    Therefore, the church made it the number of the beast, for all who forsake god are beasts :')
    Last edited by mmoc458f9b81f9; 2011-01-12 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbin View Post
    Screen Shot or it didn't happen.
    It bothers me when people post those infamous words. I understand people lie and not all can be trusted, but ive had someone say this to me before when i went off about something me and a buddy did that blew our minds, so i know how frustrating it is when people dont believe you.( we were a 64Hunter and 64 priest in nagrand and we kited and killed an 80dk, it was a sad day for him.)

Quote Originally Posted by JiMBR View Post
    666666 is even more scary, as it's the sign of two devils!!!
    Or one big fat super scary devil who's two times more powerfuller !!
    No. No no no no nononnonon

I think its a sign to buy tickets to an Iron Maiden concert.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The number 6 is actually the number of man, not the Devil. The reason is that in the Bible man was created on the 6th day. 3 Is the number of perfection, so 666 is meant to symbolize man forsaking God and trying to obtain perfection by his own hand.
    I have read that some historians believe it has something to do with Neron Caesar's name equating to 666 and some Hebrew number thing. I would explain the whole thing but I have been up to long. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Device View Post
    I thought it was 696 instead of 666, but I guess it's 616
    There are so many variations of what the "devils number is" 666, 696, 616, 6-366 (- meaning score) are just a few. Mine regular puts up numbers with 2 7s in but Im not the 7th son of a 7th son, Im just that twisted lol

666666 means your pretty much screwed? lol However at least you couldnt put the code in wrong unless you got excited with the 6 key.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

Is what it came up with when i logged on from gettin back from Sydney today, should i consider that a evil sign that the dark lord is infiltrating my Autenticator? lol
    1) it's not the devil's sign, it's the number of the beast.
    2) it's three sixes, not six.

Also, I doubt it means anything important that is showed up on your authenticator.