MM Hunter Buff Didn't Help Much

I recently did some testing on the live server as well as the PTR to test out the buff to chimera and aimed shot. I saw only a 500 dps increase on average with the increased buff to aimed and chimera. I did five 4 minute runs on both live and the PTR using the same shot rotation (eliminating arcane as well to ensure accuracy). I averaged 13,200 dps on live and 13,700 dps on the ptr. This is a very miniscule dps boost to the marksmen spec and I think Blizzard's intent was to increase it more than this. In my opinion, blizzard should either buff steady shot or give steady shot a 100% chance to add the stacking buff for an instantaneous aimed shot because that is where we would see the notable increase. Buffing aimed shot when we are lucky to get one off every 20 seconds with the current proc rate and chimera which is one every 10 seconds is not going to boost MM dps much at all. Let me know what you think

Deleted
    I think you posted in the wrong forum It seems that your post was about hunters. Try reposting it in the hunter forums.

I think if you want to make suggestions about WoW you should do it on the official forums. And if you just want to talk to people about hunter mechanics you should post on the hunter forums.