Deleted

Cool [A] <The Big Lebowski> @ Shadowsong Europe Casual Raiding Guild

The Big Lebowski is a world of warcraft alliance guild on the European PVE server Shadowsong. We are currently looking for new members to make up our core 10 man raiding team, although all applications are welcome and will be considered....

Important info:
    Raid hours: Wednesday and Friday: 20:00 - 23:00 realm time
    Recruitment: Currently recruiting all classes
    More Guild info: the-big-lebowski.org.uk
    Further Application info: the-big-lebowski.org.uk/?page_id=48

The boring stuff:
    We are a recently reformed guild looking to start 10 man cata raiding. The purpose of this guild is to be a successful casual raiding guild that can progress through the 10 man raiding content within Cataclysm.
    Other activities such as 5-man instancing, heroics and events such as achievement runs will also be scheduled and organisied for you to sign up to if you so wish.

What We Can Offer You:
    A spot in our guild as a 'scoial' member or part of a progression raid team
    A place for your alts as there is plenty going on throughout the week
    A relaxed but well managed guild chat and voice comms
    A place where you can discuss your class and share ideas to make us better as a guild
    So if this sounds like its what you are looking for then head over to the-big-lebowski.org.uk and drop us an application

If you have any questions, you can pm me here or feel free to contact us in game on the following characters:
    Lebronksi
    Critface
    Shirty
    Elethren
    vampirah

In the words of walter - "F*&k it dude, lets go bowling"
    Last edited by mmoc9b7f0e902c; 2011-03-06 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    /bump see updates below
    Last edited by mmoc9b7f0e902c; 2011-03-07 at 09:46 PM. Reason: updates below

Deleted
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently in need of 1 heroic geared healer and ranged dps (mage or boomkin) to complete the core 10 man team

We will also consider alliances and merges if a bunch of you are interested from a smaller guild

Also looking for social members to keep the /g stupidity going all day

Come on guys, nearly there

the-big-lebowski.org.uk/

Walter Sobchak : "You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me"