Are these nerfs needed or unneeded?

I've seen many posts about this subject so far, most of the original poster just saying "heroics hard, qq", however some have said they are "equalizing heroics" to make some bosses harder and some bosses weaker to make difficulty more consistent. I myself believe that the selected nerfs to the bosses far overrides the small amount of buffs to bosses. I also wish to ask the question of "If I did the heroics, as well as many other people just fine, what makes everyone else just so special?" True, I do not have a Volcanic Stone Drake as I really just didn't want to bother with it, but I believe sitting in full heroic gear/some raid gear gives me some credibility. I would like to see what the community thinks of these nerfs, and I want you to remember when you post the question I asked. Refute me if you wish, I will observe the comments to see what everyone says about these.

Edit: Also, no the end result of PvE is not to get to raiding. That is part of it. Raiding is supposed to be just as fun as heroics. If heroics weren't fun, there would be no reason to gear. That's like saying "Oh yeah leveling isn't fun, all the fun stuff is at 60!" to a new player.
    Last edited by LinkofShadows; 2011-01-12 at 01:16 PM.

Fixing something that's broken/unbalanced that puts things beyond their original intended goal: That's fine.

Fixing something that's perfectly fine that let's bad players stay bad players: That's not fine.

I know several people who have completed every heroic. I know a few that have all the achievements and are riding the drake mount reward. So I am saying by and large it is un-needed. Only a couple of changes I think are needed, and that is because bad RNG with their abilities can make an unsurvivable situation, but that is far and few between on those examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    Fixing something that's perfectly fine that let's bad players stay bad players: That's not fine.
    Exactly this. Heroics are fine as they are now.

There's already a topic on this, try using the search so we don't have a billion posts from people whining over "noobs" when it in no way affects them.
    Let me ask, how bad players doing heroics really, really affects you? They're still bad, they still can't raid, and Blizzard won't nerf in slightly raids until the next tier is out to "open it up to a wider audience". The simple fact is, it doesn't affect you, you just want to whine about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    There's already a topic on this, try using the search so we don't have a billion posts from people whining over "noobs" when it in no way affects them.
    Let me ask, how bad players doing heroics really, really affects you? They're still bad, they still can't raid, and Blizzard won't nerf in slightly raids until the next tier is out to "open it up to a wider audience". The simple fact is, it doesn't affect you, you just want to whine about something else.
    Excuse me, but if you refer to what I wrote, you know I realized there were other posts. I''m making a constructive post, not a whining one. I'm not whining to whine, I don't complain often about what Blizzard does. What they are doing currently is having the content rise to the player, rather than the player rise to the content. That's not fun. You also say Blizzard won't nerf raids to make a wider audience avaliable to it. I guess you didn't play during Sunwell, Naxxramas (10 and 25), Ulduar, and Icecrown Citadel? Also, your last statement is insulting, and I would highly appreciate if you took my post as an opinion, not as a personal insult to your "I don't mind it, no one else should" attitude.

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 01:19 PM ----------

And to answer your question of "How bad players doing heroics really, really affects you?" It doesn't. It bugs me. It feels like getting a toy for being good, and then a brat getting the same toy from the same person. They didn't earn it, and thats a problem.