Deleted

[TV] What to watch next?

I'm soon done watching all the Chuck episodes up to the newest and will have to only watch a new episode every now and then.
    I'm also very soon done with Big Bang Theory, really loving these 2 series... Especially The Big Bang Theory, it's often a laugh from start to end of every episode

So any suggestions what to watch next that would be somewhat like this? Something fun and entertaining like the two I've mentioned :P

Deleted
    I really enjoy watching How I Met Your Mother, it's really funny and there's a connection between all the episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are after something geeky you should try watching a couple of episodes of Stargate SG-1.

Or if you like drama shows with comical moments maybe The Mentalist will be something for you!

Deleted
    Not looking for some sci-fi, geeks only thing to watch..

cool thing about Big Bang Theory is the humor in it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reptylen View Post
    I'm soon done watching all the Chuck episodes up to the newest and will have to only watch a new episode every now and then.
    I'm also very soon done with Big Bang Theory, really loving these 2 series... Especially The Big Bang Theory, it's often a laugh from start to end of every episode

So any suggestions what to watch next that would be somewhat like this? Something fun and entertaining like the two I've mentioned :P
    Wow, freaky. Just the 2 shows i'm really digging atm :P
    If you watch the 2 shows for the great humor in it, like I am, I would suggest Psych. Also a great show!