Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    There was one guy who definetly not trying his best. 1st boss in SFK requires a lot of inturupting. We only had 1 interrupter....an Enhancement shammy. We told him to interrupt the spells and his reply was "...I'll try I guess." After 6 attempts and only attempting to interrupt like 3 times, the group fell apart. I guess he didn't quite understand the only way to beat the boss was if he interrupted and that every one was relying on him. Now I also see the point of the nerf so the boss cannot use "Mend Rotten Flesh."
    Off-topic: I am disappointed they are nerfing that mechanic. If your group can't successfully interrupt the boss' main mechanic you should fail. If by some chance you get a group that doesn't have an interrupt(rare if it's even possible) you won't be able to progress, and that's okay.

I'm very very saddened by that nerf. Very saddened indeed.

P.s. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. The shaman could have interrupted every single one of those casts, and likely could have caught Pain and Suffering as well. Wind Shear is on a 6 second CD, right?
    Last edited by Lansow; 2011-01-12 at 04:20 PM.

It is certainly frustrating to be in a Heroic run, and have the interrupting classes say they will interrupt or take on the fight mechanics, but not both. Or lazy DPS who don't run their priorities right, causing fights to drag on from low DPS. I'm all for playing the way you like to play, but that should involve what you do in the game, not how you do it. Just because I want to gem Int and Spt as a hunter doesn't mean I should, and that people shouldn't kick/ban/ignore me if I do. Bring your toys to the party, use them the right way, and have fun. I just don't see how the game can be fun if you are doing it poorly.

You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember that old saying...

Sure, you're paying $14.99 to act like a retard, but in a 25 man raid, the others $359.76 says shut the fuck up and play correctly.

Change the dollar amount to any applicable group size.