Thread: Is this a joke

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Is this a joke

So, i just leveled up my pala after my warrior to arena as holy, when i farmed gear for my warr i basicly could get the job done with 1.8K honor TB wins, but now when TB is nerfed i have to get ALL the gear from BGs ( i m ally btw ) and the honor you get for a BG even if you win comapred to what items cost IS A JOKE, i mean seriously, main parts cost 2.2K and 1.6K off-parts also cost 1.6K and some cost 1.2K, in random BG IF you win you get like 120-130 honor? they should really incrase the honor gained in BGs, or what do you guys think?
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You actually do put some effort in to get your gear!?!? what is this outrage!!?

i think u should stop being a baby and farm the honor.

baby...

It is still less effort than gearing for pve.
    Last edited by RevDrLuv; 2011-01-12 at 05:19 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    sounds like a massive mi mi mi to me

would be the same if you would say plz gimme full 359 epics when i ding 85 so i can start raiding

1. it takes LOT less time to gear for pve
    2. there is a difference between "some" effort and painful boring farming for days or weeks

I think every possible piece of gear should be available from vendors for free. So you dont need to do any stupid BGs or raids to get yourself geared. Its a game not a job, amirite?

Lol mentioning the TB exploit says it all. Getting half way to honor cap every 5 hours with win trading is completely contrary to the "spirit" of pvp. This basically translates to playing nice with the opposite faction is wrong, if you want honor go kill.

So it takes 10-20 BG's for a new piece. We will be pvp'ing in this content for 4-6 months. God forbid you actually had to pvp to get...(wait for it)... pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    So, i just leveled up my pala after my warrior to arena as holy, when i farmed gear for my warr i basicly could get the job done with 1.8K honor TB wins, but now when TB is nerfed i have to get ALL the gear from BGs ( i m ally btw ) and the honor you get for a BG even if you win comapred to what items cost IS A JOKE, i mean seriously, main parts cost 2.2K and 1.6K off-parts also cost 1.6K and some cost 1.2K, in random BG IF you win you get like 120-130 honor? they should really incrase the honor gained in BGs, or what do you guys think?
    My avatar would like to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    sounds like a massive mi mi mi to me

would be the same if you would say plz gimme full 359 epics when i ding 85 so i can start raiding
    did i say anything about GIVING us gear? read my post before you reply, same goes to Askada

i said INCRASE the honor gained

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why should they give you free gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Getting 1 bit of gear per TB win was a joke. Spending time grinding for gear makes it worth so much more when you finally get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Askada View Post
    I think every possible piece of gear should be available from vendors for free. So you dont need to do any stupid BGs or raids to get yourself geared. Its a game not a job, amirite?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but sometimes I feel that pvp gear should be equalized so its more about skill than pure gear superiority. PvE gear progression is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Getting 1 bit of gear per TB win was a joke. Spending time grinding for gear makes it worth so much more when you finally get it.
    yea, so AWESOME to FINALLY get gear that you change in couple of weeks because your coqn point cap is 2.4K and u get more then one epic part / week...cough

Dude i know it sucks right?
    I actually have to LOOK at the screen.
    This is an outrage
    AN OUTRAGE I SAY!

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid you earn your gear at the regular rate.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

QQ much, I mean. Theres an exploit(cuz basicly thats what it was) and people get used to getting gear for free basicly. and now that the game is fixed people start crying about it. what were u expecting? maybe you should open a ticket and have the gm mail you all Full Ret and Holy pvp set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Translation :
    On My warrior i took advantage of win-trading as blizzes on expense and laughed all the way to the pvp vendor, but now on my paladin they fixed it so i have to put in effort , not just log in every 2 hours and cash out.

And we should also start with full professions too. And why does it have to be mage portals. It should be everyone portals. And I want to chain cast frostfires and avengers shields. If private servers do it why can't Blizzard!

Seriously, getting honor isn't that hard. Alterac and Tol'Barad are great for honor (as long as you win) because of all the hk's. Yeah the battles are long but you can usually walk about with 200-400+ Honor. Earning gear is more rewarding. And btw 1.8K honor is on the top 10 Bad Ideas list. That should never had happened and it gave people gear who didn't earn it. EARN!
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 2011-01-12 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potatofever View Post
    I know you're being sarcastic, but sometimes I feel that pvp gear should be equalized so its more about skill than pure gear superiority. PvE gear progression is fine.
    go play Xbox or Playstation if you want an equal playing field where character progression doesn't matter.

There's very little incentive to play if you can't progress your character with new gear or ...anything, really.

Making yourself more powerful is a very ...powerful motivating force and what keeps people logging in. Take that away and you have a plug and play that people just throw away in a week.