Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.

Whats a good addon for showing LnL procs?

Used to use Quartz(?) way back, and just decided to go again SV for the damage increase and wanted to know what my (recently updated) options are.

Oh and pls. save your and my time by not posting "use Google" as I already have and hence why I am asking for recently updated ones...not some bad posts from '09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Well, the game itself shows you when it's proc'd. Hunter Focus bar will show the number of charges and time remaining if you want to view your focus in a different location. (It essentially duplicates what's in the upper right wherever you've placed your add-on focus bar in your UI)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    in-game power auras is perfectly fine for it. If you can't notice the big flaming crossed guns right over your toon's head, you probably should find another hobby.

I can't speak for the OP, I have no trouble noticing when LnL procs. But I do have trouble keeping track of the ICD. Anyone have an addon for that. I've looked too and no luck.

Kharthus's Hunter Timers. It tracks pretty much anything with a timer on it so you can see how long you have left before LnL drops off. Don't know of anything that will track the ICD of it though. Wouldn't have thought it would make much diff considering that it procs randomly(ish) off traps and BA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly Power Auras. This addon can track anything and everything.

For me personally, I have a powa aura appear in the middle of my screen with the LnL icon (I hate blizz power auras). My bars also dazzle. I also have a number under my power aura which tells me how many stacks of LnL i have, and how long left on the buff.

As for internal Cd's, I find need to know (used to use heatsink) a godsend. You just have to find the internal CD from wowhead, put that in and you are good to go.

Deleted
    Could you link the string for power auras that you use for the LnL proc? Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    Could you link the string for power auras that you use for the LnL proc? Thanks.
    If i remember when i get home =p

Quote Originally Posted by StendhalSyndrom View Post
    Used to use Quartz(?) way back, and just decided to go again SV for the damage increase and wanted to know what my (recently updated) options are.

Oh and pls. save your and my time by not posting "use Google" as I already have and hence why I am asking for recently updated ones...not some bad posts from '09.

I use EventAlert

It's on wowinterface as well as curse!

It pretty much already has everything preloaded so you dont have to make any changes only annoying thing about it is that you cant toggle it to be moved around, you can size it up though. This addon has helped me with pretty much all of my toons.

Great mentions above as well, all of those add-ons are amazing for proc's but so far i have found that this one is simple and effective.

Happy Hunting,
    Ada

miks scrolling battletext works really good for this. It is on curse and wowinterface if you want to DL it

Quote Originally Posted by LQDMTL View Post
    in-game power auras is perfectly fine for it. If you can't notice the big flaming crossed guns right over your toon's head, you probably should find another hobby.
    This. LnL procs don't need a special addon designed specifically for them, they're seen pretty clearly with pure in-game interface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    Version:4.9; anim1:2; g:0.9686; icon:Ability_Hunter_LockAndLoad; buffname:Lock and Load; x:539; texture:13; alpha:1; owntex:true; isResting:0; mine:true; inVehicle:0; spec2:false; size:0.25; y:170; ismounted:0; finish:0

^^ For me, powerauras is basically a bigger buff bar (I use tukui)