The patch that killed wow for any skilled players

To start this patch is changing everything for the worse. Changing the difficulty on the heroics should not be done. The fact that they are a difficult and have some thought requirement had renewed my faith in blizzard. "we want healers to be able to heal through there groups mistakes" really then why even have the boss use any abilities at all why not go back to wraith and make everything tank and spank so any players with any skill at all can start telling there guilds that they are bored with the game and would like to be put on casual because the game is boring and geared towards retards.

I do not agree with a lot of the changes to dps base class's the fact that we are pulling high numbers is part of what a dps class was intended to do. This game was fun again and i was very much enjoying heroics and raids again, but after seeing the nerf to heroic with this patch because of people wining i personally do not think i will be playing when the next patch comes out and nerfs the

Deleted
    Do you even read the blue posts? Because they are nerfing & Buffing specific encounters..

15+ Year Old Account
    Posting in an epic thread.... I think.

"The patch that killed wow for any skilled players"

I presume you have cleared all raids on regular and heroic?

People are overreacting....if people are that good then they dont need heroic gear anyway...just a tad quicker path to the valor points

Class balancing exercises happen every expansion and patch...people are not used to this yet?

If your toon gets nerfed...adjust...compensate..thats what "skilled" players do

Its called balancing. They are toning down some fights and buffing others. As for the class changes, you'll have to specify. I'm willing to bet you didn't read the whole thing. Why are there so many damn posts about warning the community they are quitting? Do they think we care?

skilled players are a rare find in heroics though

Lol I see these posts like 5 times a day (I work at a computer all day).

Stop QQing and read ALL the patch notes. They are nerfing some encounters and buffing other encounters. It's called BALANCING.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you were "skilled" you would've already been done with heroics..on multiple characters and annoyed that you have to do a daily once a day for valor points. I was like .. week one. Let the bad players do their heroics so they stop qqing on the forums and maybe ghostcrawler can do something better with his time than spending 2 hours writing walls of text about how heroics are fine.

All the hardcore players are done with heroics now anyways, and so it is time to nerf them so the rest of the playerbase can actually finish them and progress in this game. Granted, I think the nerfs are not needed, because the content isn't hard the way it is, and is a joke now, but there are obviously plenty of people where the current content is too hard for them and they cannot finish it, and therefore need it toned down a bit.

heavy weapons guys says:

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're just upset that your class got nerfed pretty hard. Blizzard has been watching a lot of parses from fights and they do what they think is best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    really? Pretty sure they are doing more buffs to heroics than nerfs.... read the post all the way through.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Just try to look back... No this will still not be patch 3.2

Poor hurt player, whatever shall he do.
    Read them, some got nerfed, other buffed.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Words aren't adequate enough to express the piss poor position stated.

I've done each heroic at least 5 times on my main... I don't care how easy they get now because the only reason for me to go through them is to get my valor points. These nerfs will just make things a bit easier when I have to redo them on my alts but I still think they will be challenging to me on my alts even after the nerfs.