The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Product key wont work?

Heya, I have windows 7 64 bit installed and loaded on my computer now, but it says my product key is not valid. I used this very same key to install it from the same CD to the same disk before, but for some reason it is not working now.

The windows 7 OS is from a upgrade pack, and currently the 32bit version of it is installed on my HDD, I have no idea what to do, please help?

I just did exactly like last time and installed the 64bit OS on my SSD, while the HDD is connected to the computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

15+ Year Old Account
    You would have to contact Microsoft support for that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cruuuuuud, ah well, thanks for the reply
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

15+ Year Old Account
    Microsoft support has become much better recently, especially regarding activating products. If you have 15 minutes just give them a call and they'll get it sorted out.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right