Deleted

Talent Soul Siphon not working

Anyone else already know this ?
    124k HP selfbuffed, Fell Armor: No dots > 2499 - 2500 ticks from drainlife ( exactly 2%, though i dont know how much im in the 124k its likely to bei near 125k hp )

With dots: same drainlife ticks.
    Though it works for drain soul. Not sure but i just guess this is not working for already some months. A secret selfheal nerf ?

For me, because im german it makes no sense to bug report it, seriously. ( getting stupid answers like: " we are sorry, we cant help you with this quest " )
    Maybe time will come when blizz will do something working out of this, but i doubt they will make it work for drainlife then.

15+ Year Old Account
    It affects damage, not heals.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Then the tooltips are kinda confusing, atleast in german ?
    There are A LOT of wrong tooltips altogether in non-english clients - it gets worse with every next patch.

thx anyway for clearrance.

15+ Year Old Account
    No worries, its confusing over here too.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    English version:
    Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life and Drain Soul spells by an additional 6% for each of your Affliction effects on the target, up to a maximum of 18% additional effect.

it does imply that it's also heals that increase, maybe they should change "Increases the amount drained by your " to "Increases the damage component of your "?