UI Graphical Compilations

ALL-

Looking for a list to check out of noteworthy updated graphical UI compilations any of you may suggest. I have been using REAL UI for a long time, absolutely love it, although I do not believe it is sufficient for arena PVP. Looking to replace it for PvP.

Caith UI I saw looked promising but I also read it isn't fully functional. I also believe there may be some incredible compilations out there that might not have 100k downloads on a particular add on site, but deserve to be noted.

I am mainly looking to find a suite that is very well tailored for Arenas. If it makes any difference I am a Mage.

Any premade UI is based on the functionality required by the author, and what they think you need.
    Figuring out exactly what you need will help first, maybe with specific addons providing that functionality instead of an entire UI replacement.

Deleted
    I prefer not using compilations but putting the interface together myself, makes it more custom to your need.. Just wanted to note that as a possibility

I agree with both points.

If anyone has any complications they have used, use, or seen that one would to recommend I would appreciate it.

I came about Real UI, current UI, due to a post on the blizzard forums much like this one. I would not have come across Real UI otherwise.

I use TukUI as a base then customize and add other addons from there to get exactly what I need.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used LUI for a week to get used to a proper layout. Then ripped the whole thing up and re-created my own. LUI was basically just a template to show me where unit frames should sit and where buttons should be layed out for the best experience.

go to wow interface and check out the graphic ui's there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a link to a post compiling some of the more popular UIs. That might be a good place to start. If you don't find anything there, then I'd probably recommend spending a couple of hours browsing WoWInterface as Zerutan suggested.