Titles- Starcaller Light of bane easy to get now?

Hey just wondering is titles like stacaller and light of bane and Kingslayer easy to get at 85? want them for my alts just wondering if i can pug them and steamroll the titles?

Starcaller is a faceroll, you can eat Algalon's Big Bang ability. Kingslayer on 10 is easy, 25 still requires concentration, and Light of Bane hasn't been added yet.

Howerver, LK 10 and 25 HM's are still at a medium difficulty, seeing as you need 9/24 other non-retards to help you pull it off

Yeah, big bang doesnt hurt anymore....that much. We zerg alg to 35% with one big bang and no hero.... it's not that hard

Can't really steamroll, still gotta do the mechanics.
    But the abilities are a LOT more forgiving now, especially with the giant HP pools.

Yup. Defile can still mess people up though, so as long as you have a comptetant group you can get any of the ICC titles fairly easily.

PS - Its Light of Dawn, and Bane of the Fallen King

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he means light of dawn,and is confusing it with bane of the fallen king

No, no.......Bane of Light is rewarded after you kill Bolvar Fordragon and Tirion Fordring ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Davrul View Post
    Hey just wondering is titles like stacaller and light of bane and Kingslayer easy to get at 85? want them for my alts just wondering if i can pug them and steamroll the titles?
    Heroic ICC was never hard because of low hp or because of dps. Defiles & Shadowtraps are the big pug killers. Even getting to it, I imagine the 3 bosses will wipe a handful of groups too. PP phase 3, and sindragosa Phase 3 can be an issue. Make sure everyone knows the fights and it shouldn't be impossible. 15-20k dps should be very very easy, try to make sure to not bring people under that. If they can't even manage basic dps rotations, I wouldn't want them in my raids. :P

Edit: Starcaller is a joke. Kingslayer is pretty much a joke. Light of Dawn, and Bane of the fallen king was what I was refering to.

You can't cheese some of the things in H LK

knocked off the platform = dead no matter how much health you have, so frost orbs, phase transitions, valks that weren't switched to, and shadow traps destroy unprepared pugs. And of course, a full-size Defile still is pretty much unhealable.

Algalon is pretty easy though, the one hard thing (tank damage) is a non-issue, you can just zerg him, don't even really need to hide from Big Bang anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

10+ Year Old Account
    We went back and did Light of Dawn last week with a few different people than we had in our WoLK team. We did struggle with coordinating stuns on valks and what not, but ironically, out strat was to pop hero @ transition and burn LK, we managed to get him to about 50% before p3, so we then simply pushed him over with only 1 defile and 1 valk.

Quite sad really that the hardest boss of WoLK turned into a pop hero and zerg (which worked) strat. *cries*

Deleted
    Facerolled heroic LK the other week for the hell of it, about 15 ppl in the raid had never been to heroic version of the encounter (although they had done normal). Took maybe 3-5 tries to stop people defiling it up like idiots, the rest of the damage is decidedly trivial.

Steamrolled heroic ICC last night, everything up to LK can easily be zerged (including PP and Sindragosa). The LK fight still requires a brain though.

i want to go and get starcaller/ulduar drakes. since i never did during Wrath. Plus i have that Celestial pony so the starcaller title fits well.

Derailed the Cereal Thread