Help with Therazane

Hello all, I am in a bind.

Upon levelin to 85 and getting two factions to exalted I wanted to start working on Therazane rep for obvious reasons. The problem: I HAVE NO QUESTS in Deepholm. I am 74/120 into the Achievement Deep into Deepholm and looked just about everywhere for quests in the zone. What can I do? Is there an addon for not completed quests yet?
    Any help would be reatly appriciated.

The lost Dwarf,
    Borze

Honestly this makes me kind of laugh, On the other hand I'm sad about it.

Blizzard has made it super easy to continue in the quest chains, the fact that people can still get lost makes me laugh even harder. Obviously we need a bit more information to help you. I personally don't remember quest 75/120.

If you could tell us the last area/quest you remember doing we could probably give you a bit more help than me laughing at you for losing your quest hub.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's more at the back of the temple area main quest hub, I think that's the amount of quests where I had to go look on my hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Haha. I did the quests involving the AirShip, and I dropped that big monster into the fans of the air ship, chopped him up..umm I believe that is the last quest line i did...

Go back to the temple. You'll find something.

Next time go to Wowhead.com
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

If you fly around all of Deepholm and don't find anything, if you post on the official CS forums, they -MAY- tell you what quests you left off on.

It's rare, but it does happen if you have flown around trying.

whenever i left a zone i kept the quests just so i new where to start again.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Still no luck, I am 500/21000 hates so I know I began this damn questline I am still looking

15+ Year Old Account
    I hear this a lot in General chat when herbing in Deepholm. I don't know what you're doing wrong, but you've managed it. I've leveled 2 characters to 85 and gotten the achievement on both. I'm not sure how you got lost or where you got lost, but I suggest downloading an addon or something that'll tell you what quests you have/haven't done.

You don't need to finish every quest to get their rewards. As long as you're at least friendly with them, you can fly to the throne and snag the tabard. You won't have access to that spiffy little portal or the daily quests but that's all I needed on my DK.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Go to wowhead, search for the zone and then bring up the questgivers in the zone, there will be an option for horde, alliance, and both, check each one. There are a couple that start with drops, but it sounds like you should be doing something on the northern side of the temple if you have any sort of rep with Therazane.
    This space for rent.

If your at 500/21000 hates still your either doing the Kor questline or your still with Diamat. Diamat should be on the lower ring of Deepholm, The upper ring being where zone's change. I'm fairly certain Diamat is also to the NW of the temple entrance. Should be some stonehenge looking pillars around. Good luck.

Get the addon Quest Complete list
    and refer to wowhead.
    and you will find it

Quote Originally Posted by Deathblack View Post
    Honestly this makes me kind of laugh, On the other hand I'm sad about it.

Blizzard has made it super easy to continue in the quest chains, the fact that people can still get lost makes me laugh even harder. Obviously we need a bit more information to help you. I personally don't remember quest 75/120.

If you could tell us the last area/quest you remember doing we could probably give you a bit more help than me laughing at you for losing your quest hub.
    When questing up in Cata, there is countless of places players could actually "bug" their quest chains, making it impossible to continue. Blizzard did fix this. But people who had already suffered the bug, had to find which part of the zone the quest instantly stop, and then die in that location. It's a phasing bug.

My phasing bug happened in Vash'jir, and Uldum, so i'm stuck with something like 50/120 quests done in both zone. I can't really help much to the OP, but i found your post no help. Just to hint the OP isn't doing things right.

To the OP; this is all the help i can give.
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=5042#show:alliance:quest
    This should show you all the alliance quest givers in the area.
    If none of those locations show you where abouts you are, then i'd advise you to speak to a GM and see where abouts you need to reset your phasing bug (if you are effected by it).

Deleted
    This happened me. I freaked out a bit and flew everywhere. Or so i thought. Flew to the back of the temple and on the ground were the quests. Same happened me in zul drak. Luckily a nice gm pointed me in the direction I needed to go

check in the south near the twilight areas, there's a chain there

Life is good, I found the Gilmat the PAtienst Quests! Thanks to all who helped!