Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What the fuck is blizz thinking? They are serieusly high from their mushrooms? The pvp druid nerfs on 4.6 are getting serieusly out of hand.
    What exactly is their direction for druids?

Red face

I am SOOOOOO freaken happy now! now my ele shaman got a chance to kill feral <3
    And last but not least mages (but only together with a disc priest)

'damn im oom, lets reset the fight and go drink, evocate, shadowfiend, hymn of hope, hymn of something else, mana jade, you name it! Lame!

Quote Originally Posted by ztreek View Post
    oh dont cry. shapeshifting is a cheap way for a druid to remove every movment reducing effect in a single click..
    it's bad enough that ghost wolf for shamans can be dispelled now, wich makes it hard for them to escape as well.

+ Druids do instant root when you hit them. its only fair that they cant outrun you
    ^Shaman player.

It's always been the perk of playing a druid to be able to shift out of roots and such. Why remove the mechanic that makes a class truly PvP viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Shengar View Post
    What the fuck is blizz thinking? They are serieusly high from their mushrooms? The pvp druid nerfs on 4.6 are getting serieusly out of hand.
    What exactly is their direction for druids?
    Trying to balance them so they don't have an overwhelming advantage over existing game mechanics, I'd say they are doing well.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talindra View Post
    ^Shaman player.

It's always been the perk of playing a druid to be able to shift out of roots and such. Why remove the mechanic that makes a class truly PvP viable?
    Because I'm sure some Blizz Dev got all butthurt on their frost mage by a Feral :P

15+ Year Old Account
    If you remember they attempted to nerf druids like this also in wrath, but that proved to be overkill because of how dispelling, dispell protection, trash debuffing to protect roots and the focus on arena worked back then. It would of been illogical to nerf ferals in that way back then.

But now? nobody has dispell protection anymore, and in the case of frostmages, the only protection against dispelling was winter's chill, which is gone aswell.

So it looks like they want healers and support hybrids to start using those dispells they threw out in cataclysm.

Ofcourse if the whine wave will be big enough, you might overthrow the balancing aspects they are currently implementing and be OP for 2 more seasons at maximum.

Better get crying, boys and girls, and fast.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Honestly, shapeshifting out of roots was just unfair. You ate up casters and you ate up melee. Now they just need to nerf bleed effects/damage and stealth THEN you coming down to other classes level.

Waits for the million more threads on this. Knew as soon as I read it in the patch notes there would be QQ like nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by nobu View Post
    Honestly, shapeshifting out of roots was just unfair. You ate up casters and you ate up melee. Now they just need to nerf bleed effects/damage and stealth THEN you coming down to other classes level.
    We only just got over powered in Cata because they made our bleeds hit so much harder. In 6 years of shapeshifting out of roots feral has mostly been underpowered. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

instead of sooking as your healer to be quicker on the dispels then. And those who think a mage can snare you over and over its called Diminishing Returns. I honestly love seeing RIP tick for 10k on me when im 50 yards from the druid. Why don't you try bleeding your target to death instead of attempted to lolfaceroll mangle them down.

Everyone complains about nerfs but everyone keeps playing. Just adjust.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Easily notable as either a really terrible player, or just someone whos never played a druid

i dont know why people keep bitching about getting owned by ferals, learn to play then, seriously, the problem is ferals have been underpowerd through so much of the game, as soon as we get a buff and even match other classes the bitching is so intense they have to change it, so us breaking roots was unfair? well you could say rogues cloak and vanish is unfair, but i dont call that unfair, because its the buff to being a rogue, Blizz should really stop trying to make all classes the same and let them keep their individuality

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviour View Post
    And run into the same problem as a rogue, this is starting to feel like you need to roll a caster/ranged in this expansion. Roots are another form of cc against melee, stuck to the ground twiddling our thumbs while our partner gets lit up... sucks to be us. :/
    OR just DK,

Quote Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
    We only just got over powered in Cata because they made our bleeds hit so much harder. In 6 years of shapeshifting out of roots feral has mostly been underpowered. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.
    Then you agree with the nerf! You said it yourself! You are overpowered. Don't worry chaps! mages/warriors will be next with a kick up the arse!

Deleted
    It's quite fair, you still have snare immunity (almost). Why you should be better than other melees, like enhancement shamans and retribution paladins? Your damage is quite high, you have gap closer, and you are immune to polymorph and hex, so, you are already in better place than retri paladins/enh shamans (I'm not talking about rogues and warriors, arms warriors are in very good place as melee now, and I don't know anything about rogues).
    It seems fair nerf, and the only thing that seems unfair is that frost mages don't have any counters now...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you just thinking of ferals when you say this? Poor boomkins now have no way to escape from anything and they were already a joke in PvP.

Play the class (ALL specs of it) before making such a silly comment. Blizzard should do the same.

Then you agree with the nerf! You said it yourself! You are overpowered. Don't worry chaps! mages/warriors will be next with a kick up the arse!
    Because of our bleed damage, did you even read my post? I mean darn it was like 2 lines?

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch, next frost mages are going to get another form of a nova to follow up their new damage buffs on ice lance and frostbolt.

Best GM into message I have ever seen.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dianemox View Post
    It's quite fair, you still have snare immunity (almost). Why you should be better than other melees, like enhancement shamans and retribution paladins? Your damage is quite high, you have gap closer, and you are immune to polymorph and hex, so, you are already in better place than retri paladins/enh shamans (I'm not talking about rogues and warriors, arms warriors are in very good place as melee now, and I don't know anything about rogues).
    It seems fair nerf, and the only thing that seems unfair is that frost mages don't have any counters now...
    A class mechanic that has been here since the beginning and is suddenly being taken away seems fair? Why is it suddenly OP now?

Quote Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
    Watch, next frost mages are going to get another form of a nova to follow up their new damage buffs on ice lance and frostbolt.
    I love scrubs like you who don't read patch notes completely, Mages didn't recieve a BUFF if anything it is a nerf to ice lance and a slight buff to frostbolt. IF you READ the notes you would see that Frost Spec also drops master by 6 now. So thats about a 17% damage reduction on ALL our frost spells. The two "BUFFS" were to bring those abilities up to roughly where they are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is yet another indirect buff to Frost Mages...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama