Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    druids were really spoiled with poly/root immune. let's be real. the nerf is well deserved.

natures grasp + entangling roots + cyclones. it's time you guys know how it feels to be rooted for days :[

Quote Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
    Because of our bleed damage, did you even read my post? I mean darn it was like 2 lines?
    Yes, like you said again...YOU ARE OP BECAUSE OF BLEED DAMAGE. I understand, hopefully nerfing that soon. You and i have similar views on the current state of druids!

Quote Originally Posted by nobu View Post
    Yes, like you said again...YOU ARE OP BECAUSE OF BLEED DAMAGE. I understand, hopefully nerfing that soon. You and i have similar views on the current state of druids!
    Then you agree the shapeshift out of roots change was unneeded because our bleed damage was the problem, which has been nerfed. Good stuff.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They already have said they are in previous patch notes. Are you dunce?

They've nerfed bleed damage, taken away our fear immunity, a 31 point talent, and are now taking away a core class mechanic.

Edit: Also instant roots are gone.

Dam so long for my feral pvp dream. Guess ill go back to tanking!

Those who cant pvp do pve, those who cant pve; tank!
    I say this as playing all 3.
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tackklee View Post
    druids were really spoiled with poly/root immune. let's be real. the nerf is well deserved.

natures grasp + entangling roots + cyclones. it's time you guys know how it feels to be rooted for days :[
    No, they wasnt, liek previously said a few times, please people get it into your heads, it was never noted as unfair untill now, plus people always say about ferals and Cyclone, you do realise that a silly spell to use mid fight, it makes you IMMUNE so our bleeds dont hurt, thats alot of damage gone and we cant get combo points to set up again, and now you should really see feral healing, you would have to let us heal, drink, heal then drink to even get a substantial amount of health back, try playing a class before saying crap you have no understanding of people,

Plus, i saw a post about Ret palas. . seriously??!! dont try and cry about people being OP! you loved it -.-'

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechanically unlimited removal of root/snares has been THE problem for balancing ferals in PVP; however I doubt this is the correct solution to the problem. I'd rather they just reverted the mana costs on forms back up to significant levels so a feral had a resource (that recharged of course from LotP), they had to actually manage, and chose how often to shift. If they had shifted cat/bear cost back up to 3 or 4k, that would have solved it.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by littlepiggy View Post
    Yeah, we've been waiting for this for 6 years...
    OH WAIT. Removing a core aspect of the class, GG Blizzard.
    Removing a core component that was gamebreaking since day1 yes GG blizzard for waiting so long.

However I would of much preferred that blizzard would of left the snare break intact but instead given shapeshifting a percentage based chance to break roots,snares
    lets say 35% however each point of mastery would increase that chance by 2% but only if your feral of course.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by utopianh View Post
    Mechanically unlimited removal of root/snares has been THE problem for balancing ferals in PVP; however I doubt this is the correct solution to the problem. I'd rather they just reverted the mana costs on forms back up to significant levels so a feral had a resource (that recharged of course from LotP), they had to actually manage, and chose how often to shift. If they had shifted cat/bear cost back up to 3 or 4k, that would have solved it.
    I like what you said there, that would have been much better, its also nicer having to watch mana,like in late TBC, you had to weigh up if it was better taking the snare for a while, because ending up in caster was never fun =P

It used to be balance to shift out of it because of the high cost of shape shifting. But with shapeshifting costing buttons now the druid is free to sit on anyone. Before the beserk nerf and the snare nerf it was almost impossible for any class to control a feral druid, now tell me thats balanced? You can't be polymorphed, snared, feared...so all we could hope for is a throwdown, hammer of justice or deep freeze and still hope that doesn't get dispelled. Sorry that you actually have to use strategy and your brains to win now. And for those thinking feral 1v1 matters? It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
    Then you agree the shapeshift out of roots change was unneeded because our bleed damage was the problem, which has been nerfed. Good stuff.
    No no, stealth/snare immunity/rip are the problems so yeah.

Deleted
    They keep nerfing druid....
    2 months later;
    "Hey guys that guy is a druid, what a nerd haha!"

"Can I join your guild? I'm a feral druid"
    - Dude we already have bear non-combat companions, go join some leveling guild or something.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is the 5th post about druids and shape shifting, does no-one use the Search Function anymore or atleast give an effort in doing so?

~Spazzer

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kroniclez View Post
    It used to be balance to shift out of it because of the high cost of shape shifting. But with shapeshifting costing buttons now the druid is free to sit on anyone. Before the beserk nerf and the snare nerf it was almost impossible for any class to control a feral druid, now tell me thats balanced? You can't be polymorphed, snared, feared...so all we could hope for is a throwdown, hammer of justice or deep freeze and still hope that doesn't get dispelled. Sorry that you actually have to use strategy and your brains to win now. And for those thinking feral 1v1 matters? It doesn't.
    Feral 1v1 matters more than your post.

Right so you want cats with bad damage, that can't hide, and can't break free of root effects at all...so you basically want a free kill? Yeah I think the problem lies at your end if that's what it takes to get a kill. I think I've fed this troll enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kroniclez View Post
    I love scrubs like you who don't read patch notes completely, Mages didn't recieve a BUFF if anything it is a nerf to ice lance and a slight buff to frostbolt. IF you READ the notes you would see that Frost Spec also drops master by 6 now. So thats about a 17% damage reduction on ALL our frost spells. The two "BUFFS" were to bring those abilities up to roughly where they are now.
    Ok so it will take 4-5 icelances to kill me while I'm frozen to the ground instead of like 3, sounds good.

Best GM into message I have ever seen.

Deleted
    I'm sad now

Take away everything... But not our core machanics...

10+ Year Old Account
    What are druids? Druids have become the Dks of cata. They'll nerf them to the ground, dig a deeper hole and nerf them in that. Then late into the expansion they'll be good again. maybe.

Deleted
    Now druids are just a lame copy of rogues worst in every aspect imo