Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Das ist zu hel!

Too bright. I think changing the background to be a bit darker might be better.

4sec of immunity from dispel every 45seconds.... yeah thats gonna fix Disc for PvP... Come on blizzard get a freakin clue. I have never rerolled a different class because of blizzard totally being retarted but I'm tempted...

10+ Year Old Account
    Auto-shot while moving?!?! Have I died and gone to heaven???

Quote Originally Posted by Zephriel View Post
    4sec of immunity from dispel every 45seconds.... yeah thats gonna fix Disc for PvP... Come on blizzard get a freakin clue. I have never rerolled a different class because of blizzard totally being retarted but I'm tempted...
    There should be a law against insulting someone's intelligence without being able to spell the freaking insult correctly.

10% buff to Lava Burst? Drooool! It'll only be like a 2.5% dps increase or so, but its still welcome!

The nerf to Offhand enchant is big, but I think fair considering the Wrath enchant for shields was only 25 Intellect. Makes Staves a bit more attractive now as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Yay serpent spread is un nerfed! I love my aoe. Auto shot while moving? Pretty cool but not sure how much that will help in pvp.
    I actually think it could be problematic with bad hunters and CC in PVP

I'm glad I dont PVP, because PVP for druids looks bleaker by the day.

no more rope swing on van clef? well that was the best part of the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by mightyquinn View Post
    no more rope swing on van clef? well that was the best part of the fight!
    Its only for the last 1 in the fight meaning you use to have to do the rope thing three time now its on twice

---------- Post added 2011-01-13 at 01:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post
    I'm glad I dont PVP, because PVP for druids looks bleaker by the day.
    Its not all bad we did get the Tree of Life Polymorph immunity change reverted

I prefer the old color for the Blue posts.

I don't find the new one easier to read, it seems to be too bright, hurts my eyes like looking at white text on black.

Also... well, I don't like change.

The font color change seems.. hm, weird at the moment. But it is easier to read afterall, I'd vote for it to stay as it is now We'll get used to that.

Deleted
    Being freed from all movement impairments, including roots, was always the druid thing. For as long as druids were druids.

Now it got killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Being freed from all movement impairments, including roots, was always the druid thing. For as long as druids were druids.

Now it got killed.

Yes but they also nerfed all roots and movement impairments to 8 seconds, seems to me like there trying to make them feel more useful even though cc in pvp kinda sucks now.

i do agree with it being kinda sucky but its not the end of the world if they had taken this away without nerfing snares and such then yeah i would understand the QQ

Hunters should be happy. This is the best buffs i have ever seen. Now we'll actually be viable for arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    i do agree with it being kinda sucky but its not the end of the world if they had taken this away without nerfing snares and such then yeah i would understand the QQ
    It is as a druid tank.. and being then the only one without any cc counter abilities..
    It's like they would take out pala's bubble & hand of freedom that's just stupid ...

Maybe there is too much tank in this game..

Fuck..
    Last edited by kharma; 2011-01-13 at 06:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Professions
    Enchanting
    • Three new enchants are available. They increase Agility by 50, Strength by 50, or Intellect by 50 respectively. Item level 300 or higher required. These new recipes are rare world drops.
    So what are these new enchants for?

regarding frost mage changes: it seems like most of the QQ from other classes comes from frost mages in pvp. so, i'm curious as to why the one damage ability that only effects pve (deep freeze) is getting nerffed? if the intent, as was stated a while ago that dps was a bit low... why change frostbolt and ice lance? i get it if you want to nerf the pvp, but unless the buff to frostbolt somehow makes up for the nerf to deepfreeze... won't there be a reduction in pve dps instead of a gain? is this intended?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    The nerfs to Unholy a spec that no one uses unless they're leveling are uncalled for!
    I'll resist flaming you because it would be very, very easy.

Unholy is currently the highest raid DPS spec.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    They fail to mention their unjustly nerf to Ret.

They nerfed Hammer of Wrath by 50%
    Dude that can't be, where did you get that... Besides, we are fucked enough already, a nerf like that just makes things worse...
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The final rope swing while fighting Vanessa VanCleef has been removed. Players no longer need to swing off of the boat at the end of phase 3.
    BAH---no more noob killing anymore (I usualy at end of encounter say STAY ON SHIP OR NO LOOT---there is always some1 who dies)