Does this work on Nefarian?

Does this work on Lightning Crackles

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=79907

Deleted
    The Anti-Magic Zone lasts for 10 sec or until it absorbs (10000 + 2 * AP) spell damage.
    Wont absorb much damage though.

Works fine, won't absorb all that much, but no reason not to use it anyways.

Considering it does nearly 100k damage to everybody, it's hardly worth the talent points for a 30-40k absorb.

Yes it does and it absorbs as much as its supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    Considering it does nearly 100k damage to everybody, it's hardly worth the talent points for a 30-40k absorb.
    Very good filler points.

Would help a bit, but you'd be better off spending that talent elsewhere and focus on interrupts (p2) rather

I tested it during nefarian before anyone replied and it actually absorbs 75% magical dmg which when I used it hardly anyone inside it took dmg from crackles.

I made an offspec switching my points out of the blood tree into frost tree for free rp interrupts in p2 and took points out of Desecration and Contagion because they arnt needed for Nefarian so im not losing that much DPS at all and making the job easier for healers.

I asked because I didnt exactly know if it would just absorb X amount of spell DMG but it actually absorbs 75% as the tooltip says it absorbs 75% for 10 seconds or until X amount of spell DMG is absorbed.

main point: Get it