Poll: What class is best to make an Achievement Hog?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Red face What class do you think is best to make an Ach Hog?

What i mean is just strictly doing achs, which includes going back and Soloing old runs, heroics and etc? Atm I am thinking Hunter because you can just send your pet in with 100k HP while you AoE away (for the old instances). But at the sametime, i am considering doing this on a enhanced shammy just for kicks. But what do you all think what class would this be the quickest and more fun way.

So what class and post why

Deleted
    DK or pally (tank)

Soloing old raids easy mode.

Sorry took a sec for the Poll to show up. You can select more than one. And keep in mind I am talking about soloing alot of old things and this includes Raids, and lvl 70 Heroics and ETC

Rogues may not be the best for ach hog, but their stealth surelly comes in handy when trying to get achievs for killing old dungeon bosses. Most of the times you can skip all the annoying trash and go straight for the trophy man. Same thing for druids.
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı

Deleted
    Mages.
    Think about it, you need to do all of the BC/Vanilla dungeons, how do you do this quickly? By teleporting yourself close to it!

Deleted
    DK, Pally or druid. Can tank and self-heal massively, so it's easymode to solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmster View Post
    Mages.
    Think about it, you need to do all of the BC/Vanilla dungeons, how do you do this quickly? By teleporting yourself close to it!
    Made me LOL.

I picked 4 :P All on a par with each other in my book:

Pally Tank
    Feral Druid
    Any warrior
    Any DK

Although Personally to choose one it would prob be a DK. (I play a mage main so not biased )

If you're going for all manner of achievements, I'd say DK is your best bet.
    In my experience they are the strongest soloing class, so if you're going for old world raids and the like they are the surest way to get the job done.
    Druid is also a viable choice, since they are strong soloers, and have stealth as well.

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Blood DK is the best soloing class in the game. They can lost longer than Pallys, Druids or Wars by themselves. I was soloing level 60 raids and level 70 heroics at level 80 with ease in meh gear.

Damn no rogue or priest love lol. I know DKs might be the best but im wondering if shammy might be the most fun.