Where to go from here? (Resto)

Hey all

So me and my guild are just starting to get into raiding (really just starting! 2/12) and I'm trying to optimise my shammy.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elsha/advanced - here's the armoury

I'm wondering if there's anything I'm missing. I'm at 915 haste, I know I really want 916 to get that extra tick but I figure with Wrath or other raid buffs it should be ok?

I figure my Int is a little low as I've focused Spirit for regen as my worst nightmare is going OOM during fights which I rarely do at the moment.

EDIT: Also gold isn't a problem so if you think I can benefit from any BoE gear let me know (Twilight chest is an interesting one but wary of losing spirit) also I'm at 1620 valor points - was thinking of getting the chest but will take some advice and obviously won't if I go for twilight one)

Just wanted you guys to cast your pro eyes over him to see if there's any glaring problems.

Cheers

Grelsha
    Last edited by Grelsha; 2011-01-13 at 02:17 PM.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.