Trinket question?

So i am wondering about trinket choice.
    At the moment I am wearing Theralion's Mirror and Stump of Time , reforged hit to crit and I am at 16,99% hit,which saved me gaming for hit at all. But I also have Tyrande's Favorite Doll ( use isnt so great but lots of int) and jc trinket Figurine - Jeweled Serpent ( i really prefer on use trinkets ). Now with some regeming and reforging I could get to hit cap and use one of those 2 trinkets.
    I would lose 216 crit and would gain 81 int with jc trinket or 131 int with archi one, but proc / use on both of them is a lot of worse then one of stomp on time. So i was wondering is it worth it? I haven't played for few days I know i should fix my talents with pyromaniac bug fixed now.
    Last edited by nanessa; 2011-01-13 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    many mage guides prefer these trinkets:
    Theralion's Mirror or Bell of Enraging Resonance or Darkmoon Card: Volcano
    Darkmoon Card: Volcano(359) has shown to be higher DPS than Theralion's Mirror(359) due to the short ICD on the proc (45 sec).

Intuitive I would wear Theralion's Mirror and Figurine - Jeweled Serpent.

Theralion's Mirror and Stump of Time are the bises if You miss hit at the moment.

Mirror gives you lots of Int, which is the best stat for us
    If you are way over hit cap (maybe you'll be in the future) You can pass the Stump of Time for the jc trinket (if you're also alchemist you can wait for the new incoming trinket which will provide 300+ int)

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Darkmoon card is VERY good until you have Heroic Trinkets.

You have a question about a trinket question?
    Cataclysm = CTC | Icecrown Citadel = IC | | CLASSIC, not vanilla |