Thread: Dk stats

Dk stats

Working on getting my DK worked out for raiding next week so can I get some advice?

Character name is Discombobula on Laughing skull US

I've been reforging to Hit/Exp atm, haven't been touching my mastery yet, and im sitting at about 11% dodge/parry(Low i know)
    Curious should i stop reforging to hit/exp so i can hit the cap?

Any other advice?
    Reforge mastery?

Deleted
    It depends on what your Hit and Exp is atm? they tend to say you dont need to be hit and exp capped for tanking but as close to 6-7% Hit and 26 Expertise as you can certainly helps. Just do what you feel comfortable with, i would say get your mastery up as much as poss, you will notice alot of difference in the hp return of DS.

7.27 hit and 25 exp atm
    thats with all reforging

Quote Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
    It depends on what your Hit and Exp is atm? they tend to say you dont need to be hit and exp capped for tanking but as close to 6-7% Hit and 26 Expertise as you can certainly helps. Just do what you feel comfortable with, i would say get your mastery up as much as poss, you will notice alot of difference in the hp return of DS.
    Blood mastery just affects the amount of your heal is returned as a shield. Not how much it heals.

It depends on your goals. Don't worry too much about the caps unless you are specifically going for the spell hit cap. My tank is sitting at 10 exp and 7.12% melee hit.

Well we plan to raid (10 man) BWD next week so obviously I don't want to take a lot of damage and also be able to hold threat, I was thinking maybe drop most of the expertise and just get the hit cap.