Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Post lookin for macros

im lookin for more macros. heres a list

one that casts pyroblast for when hotstreak procs

one that activates my rocket belt but with it I want a flame leviathan sound file (I'm tired of hearing that wierd pssh sound whenever I use the rocket belt) anyway that quote being ''Pursuit objective modified. Changing course.'' thats one of them from when he changes targets.

and for pvp im looking for a macro that will let me cast the following spells at their max range, Blizzard and ring of frost. and the water elementals freeze ability,

hope this isnt too much but anyways if there are macros that do these posting them up would be nice.
    Last edited by Doctor Deanster; 2011-01-13 at 03:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you can't make pyroblast auto cast when hot streak procs.

However you could use

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast Pyroblast

This basically won't allow you to do a casted version of Pyro only an instant.
    Not sure about changing the audio for the rocket belt, but that will probably take an addon.
    As far as max range on spells that have a targeting circle you cannot do that afaik. you can however use

#showtooltip
    /cast !Spell Name Here

This will allow you to spam that keybind without the targeting circle disappearing.

For the rocket belt you can make a macro with

/script PlaySoundFile("")

You would need to find the path and filename of the boss quote you want.

Edit: Found http://www.wowwiki.com/PlaySoundFile_macros_-_Ulduar
    I'm guessing the sound file you want is one of

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\FlameLeviathan\\UR_Leviathan_Target01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\FlameLeviathan\\UR_Leviathan_Target02.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\FlameLeviathan\\UR_Leviathan_Target03.wav")

just going to have to play them ingame and find out which is the one you want.
    Last edited by Judge40; 2011-01-13 at 03:19 PM.