Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Ohh damn i had a good time reading this post :-) but lets get down to business. Seeing 3 pages of threat and no real answer, I though i might supply some knowledge.

Mirror Image will stick to your 'first target'. So if you pull pack A and die, then when resurrected trying to pull pack B, they will emidietly go for pack A even through you are using all of your dps on pack B. The only real exception i've found to this rule can be one of two things:
    1) You got agro and pop mirror image. Images will see the agroed target as a prio and skip pack A (phew).
    2) The range to Pack A is too high and images cannot get a lock om them, hence going for the intended pack B. Be warned, the range is insanely high at times. Tried in icc at marrowgar during the bossencounter that my images strangely dissapered through the door behind me [though wth, i got tier-bonus ;D] and then came charging in with all the pack we wiped at in the start of the raid. So yeah.. be warned

Hope that clears the mystique behind this strange agrodump-spell a bit. ^^

Deleted
    If u duel another mage and both pop mirror images, they will attack each other.. its hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harddk View Post
    Ohh damn i had a good time reading this post :-) but lets get down to business. Seeing 3 pages of threat and no real answer, I though i might supply some knowledge.

Mirror Image will stick to your 'first target'. So if you pull pack A and die, then when resurrected trying to pull pack B, they will emidietly go for pack A even through you are using all of your dps on pack B. The only real exception i've found to this rule can be one of two things:
    1) You got agro and pop mirror image. Images will see the agroed target as a prio and skip pack A (phew).
    2) The range to Pack A is too high and images cannot get a lock om them, hence going for the intended pack B. Be warned, the range is insanely high at times. Tried in icc at marrowgar during the bossencounter that my images strangely dissapered through the door behind me [though wth, i got tier-bonus ;D] and then came charging in with all the pack we wiped at in the start of the raid. So yeah.. be warned

Hope that clears the mystique behind this strange agrodump-spell a bit. ^^
    Sorry to break the news for you but you're wrong. What if you don't die and just pull a pack after killing the previous one, and just pop MI to lose aggro on your current target, and they run straight after another pack? Or if the pack dies and the images are still up, so they immediately go for the next mob down the corridor? (I noticed Shadowfiend does that too occasionally.) And of course there's the notorious Ozruk encounter.. I'm sure they have some AI but it seems like written by a twisted evil mind that hated mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats up with people defending cats? Jesus! Xd