Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    You seem to think I'm complaining about mages having Bloodlust when I said I understand why.

What I'm saying is (if you read the topic title) I don't want our buffs to be trivialized, this is, I don't want to almost 50% of classes having the same buffs we do like the op is suggesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Make Shaman tank, win = win in my book : ).

Quote Originally Posted by gogozmeq View Post
    You, sir, did not get my point at ALL, just like most of the people here.

Now I see it was no good posting my idea in the first place, thanks.
    You sir, have a bad idea. Once again, you're thinking in terms of convenience, not role usability. Saying that tanks should have pets that can taunt off and make raids 1 tank encounters might be even more legit then what you're saying.

You're right, so don't post your ideas on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    You seem to think I'm complaining about mages having Bloodlust when I said I understand why.

What I'm saying is (if you read the topic title) I don't want our buffs to be trivialized, this is, I don't want to almost 50% of classes having the same buffs we do like the op is suggesting.
    Maybe I should have quoted Oneleg instead of you, I forgot that you can't nest quotes on this board :V

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg View Post
    Totems LOL, they gave totems to every freaking class

Weapon imbues? Yeah they are a nice buff, but they are the only thing that lets us compete in the DPS realm, take away flametongue from ele and they would be far below tanks. Take away Windfury and no one would bring enhance, since all of their buffs have been given away since wrath.

Ghost wolf? Whats that good for? Running back thru the instance after a wipe, CHECK.

Shocks and Shield spells? Yeah they are nice, but again, the rest of the talents and abilities are structured so that if we dont use them correctly we fail.

Chain lighting / Heal. You do know that chainheal was nerfed into the ground right? Lightning is just a cleave, lets take away warrior cleaves, blizzard, fan of knives, "pally cleave that escapes me atm" you see where I am going with that right?

Elementals, yeah they are nice now that they are on a 10 min cooldown, can't be used in arena, can't be used one after the other "cooldown after popping one before you can use the other"

The only reason shaman were in PvP back in the first 4 seasons of arena was to pop heroism then shamanistic rage and try to be a focus target for 15 sec while everyone else tried to kill off people. Heroism / Bloodlust is a SHAMAN ability, tanks need something, but not my group buff, everything else I had has been given away.
    And when the boss does an awful AoE while your phone rang and because of that you standed in melee and the boss is 1second away from casting you could just cast your instant (if specced, every enhance should spec it tho) ghost wolf and run away.

And what do you mean with "Totems LOL, they gave totems to every freaking class", wich class has totems except shamans?
    1. Respect your fellow community member

Do not correct other people's posts when they make a grammatical or spelling mistake. Not everyone's native language is English. If yours is you should be glad everyone else is doing an effort. Respect that.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg View Post
    already bad enough that they gave it to huntards and mages. Both class's pop it the second they start spamming their buttons...

Heroism / bloodlust has its place in the fight, most "good" shaman know when to use it for the max effect. We don't need another class given an ability that should have stayed with shaman.
    Pretty much this. Its annoying as hell.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most hunters are playing SV now, and they dont get the bloodlust (ancient hysteria) unless they are BM. Mages? Idk. but a healer class can do it. So its not all bad. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Obviously only shamans have good players.
    What he's saying is Shaman have had Bloodlust for an upwards of about 4 years now, they are more accustomed as a whole class to understanding the proper uses for Bloodlust. When I play my Shaman I get PISSED when a Mage Time Warps on sub optimal bosses in heroics or improper times in raids.

If I see them do that I tell them to not press Time Warp as I have a better clue when it's best.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give it to death knights, every raid has at least 6 death knights

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    Give it to death knights, every raid has at least 6 death knights
    I'm the only death knight in our 25 man raid, you argument is invalid.

Gods, please don't even consider giving it to tanks. We're already given enough duties besides tanking in your average retard-filled run.

im the most heroic and best looking in the raid as a tank....give us heroism!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    so take it from sham mage and hunt, and give it to war, paly and druid????

Dumbest idea i have heard toady.

While we are at it let take druid forms away from them and give them to rogs and better yet, mages get all of the Lock DoTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahll View Post
    so take it from sham mage and hunt, and give it to war, paly and druid????

Dumbest idea i have heard toady.

While we are at it let take druid forms away from them and give them to rogs and better yet, mages get all of the Lock DoTs.
    Necro.

This is something to reconsider. In 10 MAN group, we only have a Mage for lust, hunter is Survival right now and we don't want to make him use lust.
    We have no chaman cause, well choices for 10 MEN ...

Mage is going to stop the game soon, we're just fucked up for HM ToT progress as soon as he leaves.
    So now ? Bring the player not the class eh ?

We're trying to recruit a chaman for months ! And evenmore, he would'nt have his slot always.

Give heroism to everyone or noone !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Let me just say...

Bloodlust is a signature Warcraft 3 Shaman move.
    Indeed. It should be a single-target auto-cast ability, only given to male orc shamans, who are wielding a fist-weapon and wearing a wolfhead hat.

Obviously.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahalya View Post
    Necro.

This is something to reconsider. In 10 MAN group, we only have a Mage for lust, hunter is Survival right now and we don't want to make him use lust.
    We have no chaman cause, well choices for 10 MEN ...

Mage is going to stop the game soon, we're just fucked up for HM ToT progress as soon as he leaves.
    So now ? Bring the player not the class eh ?

We're trying to recruit a chaman for months ! And evenmore, he would'nt have his slot always.

Give heroism to everyone or noone !
    Why did you necro this useless thread?

Sorry but .. in no wow universe tanks should ever be given the power of heroism.

Or better yet make it a guild level 25 spell, but this version unusable in PvP.