[Movies] Knight and Day

So, I saw this movie last night with the wife and I have to say I found it quite amusing. I am not normally a fan of Tom Cruise, but he was pleasantly funny. Has anybody else actually surprisingly like this movie?

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Far funnier than I expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great movie and i loved Cameron in bikini hmmmmmmm

I'm too mortified to watch it but it did make quentin tarantino's top 20 movies of the year list so I will probably check it out.

Deleted
    I don't really care if people say "Tom Cruise was actually good in this" I really can't stand to look or listen to him for some reason. He pisses me off :< My friend saw it when it was in the theatres and she said he was pretty good if I recall, maybe I should give it a chance. Last time I tried was with Valkyrie, and I shrugged a lot during that movie..

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    I'm too mortified to watch it but it did make quentin tarantino's top 20 movies of the year list so I will probably check it out.
    It's a light-hearted comedy. A very well made one. You'll enjoy it.

Yes, that was a fantastic movie. Tom Cruise rules!
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

When i was watching the movie in the cinema it it was a 'special' guy next to me and my friends that was lauging at things that wasent funny and drank like 2L of squash before the movie started and was reading magazines under the movie XD but beside that.. the movie was great :P

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    2010 has been very very poor for quality movies, very few actually good movies were made
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"