Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I watched the statistics on most gladiators and classes, I'm pretty sure I recall warlock being one of the most populated classes there.
    I read AJ on a regulaer basis, and I'm also prettys ure I came across a post there saying warlocks really just gets easier and easier because they're viable in most comps etcetc.
    And really, I trust the AJ community more

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Rofl i heard Affliction could be played by a monkey
    i heard ppl who say this arent playing warlocks,

affli locks got shit loads of stuff to put in the rotation, and have to use filler to keep damage higher,

atleast thats my opinion, affli lock not spammin 1 button macros

10+ Year Old Account
    Imp maybe for destro, sure. It's squishy as hell regardless.

As an aff lock, i'll still be using my felhound in arenas. The silence is much needed without a shadowfury stun.

As for the skill cap, I don't think affliction has a very high skill cap in pvp. You keep pressure up by dots, and they can be refreshed so easily now that having them fall off is actually hard for me.

I also play a warrior and I honestly think its a more challenging class to play in pvp. You have to really use all your abilities, stance dance, weapon swapping, etc. Sure, macros make it easier, but the only warlock macros I use are one for my pet silence/dispel/felguard stun all in 1, one for my mounts, and one for vent. As demo I had a few more macros, but destro and aff really don't have too many uses for them aside from pet control and maybe a battlemasters trinket/healthstone.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atrocious View Post
    having over 40% crit for 20seconds will make every healer /cry just becouse doing chaos-conf-instant soulfire=30-60k burst. Imp for life, also the dispel is nice <3
    I can and usualy have 3 stacks of the imp buff up when the buff runs out. not a single charge used : /, i prefer Felhunter / Succu

@Agallochh - Didnt they like "Kill" Stance danceing, Pummel in Battle stance and Charge shares cd with Intercept. the only stance "danceing" i can think of atm is going for shield wall or Recklessnes.
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2011-01-13 at 09:24 PM.

"Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    I watched the statistics on most gladiators and classes, I'm pretty sure I recall warlock being one of the most populated classes there.
    I read AJ on a regulaer basis, and I'm also prettys ure I came across a post there saying warlocks really just gets easier and easier because they're viable in most comps etcetc.
    And really, I trust the AJ community more
    You must not follow them very closely, for the most part they agree that in wrath, Affliction warlocks had the highest skill cap. Their was some controversy, but it's very clear that afflic is one of the most skill dependent spec- or at least was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    I can and usualy have 3 stacks of the imp buff up when the buff runs out. not a single charge used : /, i prefer Felhunter / Succu

@Agallochh - Didnt they like "Kill" Stance danceing, Pummel in Battle stance and Charge shares cd with Intercept. the only stance "danceing" i can think of atm is going for shield wall or Recklessnes.
    Shows how much i've been doing anything other than pve on my warrior.

In regards to Demon Soul: Imp, the redesigned version is what the poster was talking about, not what is currently on live, which sucks.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Shows how much i've been doing anything other than pve on my warrior.

In regards to Demon Soul: Imp, the redesigned version is what the poster was talking about, not what is currently on live, which sucks.
    the current Demon Soul : Imp rocks IF you crit over 20k crits on high resi target is nice tho with 10%crit... its like gambling with 90% sure lose

Deleted
    warlocks ,, where to begin...
    yes warlocks can be pro... but idd say they can afford too many fails and get away with it
    i personally got 8 lvl 80´+
    i found warrior fun once ...but very low skill cap
    warlocks fun because theres hardly any counterclass ...who cant be beaten up big time by a warlock?
    mages used to be high on skill cap...but now i cry my self to sleep..they are forced to spam ice lance...
    rogue imo had the highest skill cap in wotlk and they havent been buffed to the sky so i still say this is where the highest skillcap is..
    druids ...feral = lame (wtb patch) ...boomkin (too weak in pvp) ...resto...well we always end up resto...-.-
    paladin....ret= fail atm....holy = lame atm... prot = well u've gotta give it a shot i guess..
    shaman..ele = a little too good against other casters but makes up by being weak against melee ..kinda balanced imo....enhancement = dunno tbh ...resto too much burst healing..
    priest...sp = pretty cool blizzard just made them fail against anything with dispell....holy/disc= dont see their time to shine?

dk / hunter...no clue tbh i think dk should be removed again ...

on the subjekt,... No i dont think warlocks have the highest skillcap

well lets keep in mind that pvp does not ONLY (highlighted so i don't get miss-quoted by some tard) mean arena. even at that the difference in just arena alone vastly changes depending on 2's 3's or 5's. As far as "loz just put up dotz and soulswap" it is not and if you got beat by a team with a lock that played with this mentality that says more about his opponents than the spec its self. Affliction still requires patience and defensive play strategy even move so in 1v1 situations

Ranged classes in general are more difficult to play. It's more difficult to run away then it is to chase. Add the pet and dot management and Warlock is in fact a very difficult class to play at max potential. But, Hunter is still the hardest class to arena with. It's the main reason they are so underrepresented.

Just because a class is over/under represented doesn't mean they are easy/difficult to play to full potential.
    Last edited by Eurytus; 2011-01-13 at 10:01 PM.

I wouldnt say its HARD but ya better know what you are doing. Lock is not a button mash class.

yeah, I always pvp with imp, fire cannon away!
    ||<>||<>|| Zvix - What Went Wrong - Talnivarr Eu||<>||<>||
    ||<>||<>|| Warlock Boss Movies -10m --> Nefarian, Al´Akir, Cho'gall and others!||<>||<>||
    ||<>||<>|| http://www.youtube.com/user/zvix01 ||<>||<>|| www.talnivarr.com ||<>||<>||