Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindahuge View Post
    Look at your fucking icon and user name, lmao. You should be ALL ABOUT this post, genius.
    Because a person's avatar and signature tell us EVERYTHING we need to know about them. My invisible Horacio Caine avatar means I'm a CSI nerd? Well, I do like CSI but..

Sigh. Nevermind.

Deleted
    Op has gotta be a troll surely? what fun would it be if the bad guys were killed off? okay, so say for the sake of argument that the alliance are the good guys (Which they kind of are...most of them anyway, not sure about the humans). then Imagen if the horde were also the good guys and we all sat round and held hands and worked together for the greater good? Imagen ALL of the horde were just tauren. boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlwut View Post
    Everything you said screams "My days consist of tea-bagging twelve-year-olds on Call of Duty and masturbating to my friend's sister."
    Words worthy of your avatar.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

having children aint only thing about living, there is things to see, to hear, maby u want to use ur still working body to protect or to create, all aint evil just becouse some are and/or some are bitchy grumpy mad becouse of many reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrul View Post
    *snip*
    The forsaken are evil and they MUST be slain like animals, just think about a real scenario, a plague hits planet earth 10% of the human race goes zombie would u really let them live?

*snip*
    Haven't you seen Shaun of the Dead? They use Zombies at the end of the movie to do meaningless tasks and entertain.
    And if you play a Death Knight, you should gtfo, same premises as our Undead friends.
    I like to change my sig A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindaika View Post
    If Goblins were from Jersey, they wouldn't live in Orgimmar. They'd live in Crossroads and commute to Org via bridges and tunnels, and then complain about the Kodo traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    ... Why trolls? Because we regenerate 2 health per second and there is nothing you can do about it.

Flame flame, bash bash. That's all I'm seeing. Locking this before any more harm can be done.

This argument is a recurring one as it is. Either side have their equal opinions.