View Poll Results: What should Blizzard do to heroics in 3.0.6? READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE VOTING PLEASE

Voters
83. This poll is closed
  • Leave Heroics as they are now, and implement my 'hard modes' change.

21 25.30%
  • Nerf heroics, as planned, and implement my 'hard modes' change.

6 7.23%
  • Buff heroics, to a degree harder than they are now, and implement my 'hard modes' change.

5 6.02%
  • Leave heroics as they are now, with no hard modes.

24 28.92%
  • Nerf heroics as planned, with no hard modes.

18 21.69%
  • Buff heroics, to a degree harder than they are now, with no hard modes.

9 10.84%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Pretty interesting idea and i love it. But keep in mind that other bosses are nurfed, other are buffed(eg last boss SFK). So for this patch you can call ti balancing.

Heroics are easy for the good/geared players, hard for the bads/fresh, so for the average PUG its on a good shape and the dificulty should stay as it is.

As for your idea now. I beleive it would work pretty well despise the QQ that would bring(wanna be elitists will QQ that casuals will get more VP, bads will QQ that it is too hard). Amount of VP can be changed easily(5 VP for each achievement would be good eg) so with a little experiments this new feature will be a great addition for extra challenge.
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".

There are ALREADY hard modes on dungeons... they are called HEROICS. Why is that so hard to understand for people?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Raids and 5 mans should only have one difficulty, if you can't progress due to being a casual then you should learn that you just don't have the time for EVERYTHING!!! in the game.
    Agreed with this.