Thread: Alt Advice

Alt Advice

I'll try to keep this short...

I'm a casual player that after now being at 85 with my pally (whom I love playing still, done all heroics as holy, ret, and prot) for sometime, was looking to bring up another alt to kill my time. During the end of wrath, I got pretty bored with everything so I decided to level 1 of every class, so now I have 9 alts @ lvl 80. All of them have epic flying (no master flying on my alts....yet), and almost all have their profs maxed, so that really isn't a factor in deciding, same with gear, as it will all be replaced almost instantly. I played each of them for a bit, but have barely done anything with them since the shattering, so while I know what changes were made, I haven't sat down and played with many of them, so many of them will feel like I am playing a new toon.

Who I'd like to hear from is players that made the journey from 80-85 with their selected class, the 3 best things they loved about leveling, 3 things they hated, and the 1 thing the love most/hate most about their class at level 85. I prefer to level in Vash (love me some seahorse mount =D)

Maybe it is a certain spell, maybe there was no downtime, maybe you like being able to 1 shot mobs...maybe you hated being squishy against melee/casters, maybe you hated your class changes compared to wrath, maybe your lvl 81/83/85 skill was a major letdown...etc

Hopefully there will be some good feedback that can help everyone in my situation.

edit: I only lvl on PvE servers...some of my toons are on pvp servers, but would be xfered to pve before lvling. I hate hate hate hate world pvp.

---------- Post added 2011-01-14 at 07:27 PM ----------

shameless bump
    Last edited by skwizna; 2011-01-13 at 10:44 PM. Reason: clarification

You can dance. You can dance. Everyone look at your pants.