Free Action Potion = Stealth Nerf

Free Action Potions and Living Action Potions have been stealth nerfed to no longer work on level 85 players.

Blizzard continues to remove/break fun and exciting items from the game...

Agree
    Being an Alchemist and always using flasks and various items to improve game play this one change has “Disappointed” me. With all the items you can DRINK in the game from pigmy oil to beer to whatever, why would drinking a “FREE ACTION POTION” be turn off on level 81-85 only… I mean the recipe to make it does not say anything about a level requirement. As an alchemist anything I can make I should be able to drink. I guess, I need to see just how many other alchemy items I can make that are now not usable at 85. It’s a level 20 potion (it’s not level 4) what’s next oil of immolation (its level 31) why stop at level 20 stuff... Ghostcrawler is nerfing more than Ret pally's...I bet PVP guilds are not happy...

People using it to completely ignore boss mechanics on Halfus...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    "# Alchemy: Free Action Potion now lasts 30 - (Player level - 77) * 3 if the player is above level 77. That's 30 - 8 * 3 = 6 seconds at level 85."

changing in the patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    People using it to completely ignore boss mechanics on Halfus...
    This,
    also clever usage of game mechanics™

Deleted
    To me it seem kind of stupid because you wouldn't be able to use those kind of potions in rated BGs or Arenas. If we're talking about random BGs the other team and every individual have the choise of getting the pots themselves which makes the conditions even.

Deleted
    No its not because of Halfus its because it makes Frost Mages cry in BG and we all know that mages are weak and Blizz has to protect them. :P

Well it was a bit too good anyway, especially for a forgotten, vanilla item. Melee classes like warriors could be like pat/maydie and just shred through stuff with it...