How much reputation do you get from vasj'ir in total?

In question, i have done all of the deepholm quest and i am honored. Im wondering, how much reputation does it give doing all of it, is it from some quest or all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    Only some quests, I believe doing the zone from Neutral, I left at about just over honored. Couldn't tell you exactly how much though... also had the guild perk too I think so I can't be completely accurate.
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

I got just into revered initially after doing all the quests (before the whole guild Rep boost perks).
    The past is gone, now is all there is.

Enjoy reading reviews on video games and other fun stuff? Check out my site Updated when I have time!
    http://snipersedge.blogspot.com

You only get about 4k rep with Earthen Ring doing ALL vasj quests, compared to going from 0 to just over revered with Mount Hyjal rep, not even close in comparison , since they were supposed to be "equal" starting area's.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vashj'ir effectively gives you no rep. Doing a couple heroics with a tabard on will get you more rep than questing in Vashj'ir.

http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1135#quests:0+8+1+2

Look at the quests there is a lot if you clear the zone. None at the start
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2011-01-14 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    Haven't a clue , ran out of quests, moved on to Hyjal.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1135#quests:0+8+1+2

Look at the quests there is a lot if you clear the zone. None at the start
    Nah I did every single quest in the zone on my DK and I ended up on the cusp of friendly. Had to quest in Deepholm to actually be able to purchase the tabard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Nah I did every single quest in the zone on my DK and I ended up on the cusp of friendly. Had to quest in Deepholm to actually be able to purchase the tabard.
    Assuming you did it at the beginning of the expansion, I have heard it was bugged and some quests didn't reward the proper reputation. In total, you should receive 3945 reputation as an Alliance player if I added it up correctly.