Deleted

"How to" Video test : Ascendant Council 25-man

Hi,

First of all, let me apologize for the mistakes I may do : English is not my native language and I stopped practicing long time ago :x

I was doing, for the past two years now (since WotLK launch), strategy videos for the most of PvE bosses. These videos explains in written, one of the possible strategies to kill a boss along with the video of the down. It seems to me that these videos helped the community, but I was doing it only in French language.

I would like to try adapting these in English language, in order to help the English community too. But before translating all of my works in English language, I would like to see if this kind of project can interest someone. So, here is one of the several videos I made for Cataclysm bosses, in english language. Tell me if other videos can be beneficial or not, and if there is changes I need to do.

EDIT : I can't post videos until I post several messages before >< : So for people who would like to see it, just add "www" before the following address : "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRVcgDw5Yck". I will edit my post when I will be able to post links. Fixed for you. ~ Fuzzzie

If it seems to be interesting enough, I will do the rest of the boss in English version. If not, I at least tried ^^

Enjoy, and thanks.

Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-01-16 at 07:00 PM.

I like this movie. Short, to the point explanations of what is happening and what to do about it.

Nice work

15+ Year Old Account
    Good video. Thanks for posting!

Good video, nice UI & very clean and simple tactics explaining.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for fixing the link, It seems that it can interest some people after all. I will try to do my best to do Nefarian and Al'Akir English Strategy guides, to see if it can still be interesting

If it's the case, I will try the heroic version of the fights