Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skada, set as about 40% of your screen.

But seriously? OmniCC, and a good Debuff monitor.

Quartz for your cast bar, autoshot timer + enemy cast bar.
    Bigwigs for the Raid Addon. Blizzard stand works just fine.
    Bartender4, just cause it unclumps your shit and you have many options.
    Recount, because I like to see my #1's after the battle.
    Perl Classic.
    Some more stuff, but mainly just that.

--
    tried to make it smaller, halp?
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quartz
    LoseControl
    PowerAuras
    Gladius
    And any cooldown-addon you prefer. I prefer ForteExorcist. (or rather, I use PowerAuras for cooldowns as well, but I would prefer ForteExorcist had I wanted a cooldown-addon).
    That's all you need, basically. Quite flexible addons that cover the most. PowerAuras is simply amazing. What can't you do with it?

lol i love seeing screenshots of people posting their stupid cluttered ui's. Go compact ui and never look back. my game plays like a widescreen movie now and i love it

Elv's Edit of Tukui

this has pretty much everything you can need, as well as dot/buff timers and cooldown displayed as numbers on the buttons. install recount or skada and you can intigrate it into the ui.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 2011-01-15 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Om1 View Post
    I completely agree with your point. the standard blizzard UI works great and is alot better than filling you screen with shit, but then you show you UI and i go WTFOMGLOLZJK?!

Menu - Video - UI-Scale - play with it
    "WTFOMGLOLZJK"- you set him strait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snowfall key press
    eventhough most classes use it, ITS so awsome !

Quote Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    lol i love seeing screenshots of people posting their stupid cluttered ui's. Go compact ui and never look back. my game plays like a widescreen movie now and i love it

Elv's Edit of Tukui

this has pretty much everything you can need, as well as dot/buff timers and cooldown displayed as numbers on the buttons. install recount or skada and you can intigrate it into the ui.
    So you love seeing screenshots of people posting their stupid cluttered UI but you yourself post out-of-combat ss that tell almost nothing? Good job...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg View Post
    So you love seeing screenshots of people posting their stupid cluttered UI but you yourself post out-of-combat ss that tell almost nothing? Good job...
    Well, he gave a link to tukui elv's, so then we can assume he uses _______?

15+ Year Old Account
    Too much screen covered with silly chatboxes in tukui for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Too much screen covered with silly chatboxes in tukui for me.
    then feel free to change that. you can even disable the tukui chat and just use standard blizzard chat or any ther chat addon (I prefer prat).
    I love tukui and I would use it, but my silly laptop lags abit when I use it.

i use

bartender4
    coolLine
    HunterFocusBar
    knameplates
    hunter MD helper 2
    omni cc
    poweraura clasic
    quartz
    and for ui.. shadowed unit frames

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Om1 View Post
    then feel free to change that. you can even disable the tukui chat and just use standard blizzard chat or any ther chat addon (I prefer prat).
    I love tukui and I would use it, but my silly laptop lags abit when I use it.
    My reply was cheap I guess, no the reason I dislike it is it seems to have too much eyecandy which I don't like anymore the space seems to be utilized so it looks good and I guess people like it that way but for me it's just unefficient and too scaled up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    http://img196.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...411125658.jpg/

is what i use.

Buff icons may be shrinked a bit i guess
    You ruined Lui with x-perl urrrghhhh

If you don't like the OuF frames then atleast get pitbull or shadowed

i use nothing, default ui and everything, autoshot is going to cast on movement as well now so no point in quarts. I may get a new focus bar maybe but otherwise i dont need anything. dbm, recount, and omen. recount and omen are in a corner or my screen it's win win for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jostin View Post
    I dont think the amount of addons were your problem. More likely the size of your monitor and resolution caused your screen to be so cluttered...

i'd say bigwigs or dbm are definite must haves... nice to haves: bartender4, azcastbar, needtoknow (or power auras), omnicc, and stayfocused

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I don't use Omen or Quartz and I do just fine, TYVM.

=-)

None of them are really "mandatory", however, DBM is very helpful.
    That's why you said you do fine, which differentiate between a king and the noble. If you do fine and top DPS most of the time, you are either lying to yourself or not giving the credit you deserve. But on the seriousness, if you're gonna dps, make the top 3%, it's not hard. Being 10-18th place in dps is fine too, but hey, some people prefer to be better than the average bear.

For raiding, I'd prefer:
    *BDM
    *Recount to monitor your performance
    *Xperl to help seeing why are you on the ony target with 3 other scrubs while the raid is killing something important
    *Quartz is nice to see your cast time, target cast time, focus cast time for faster reaction, but since u can't really interupt, it's not really needed but helpful if you're helping out on calling stuff or be ready to react better.
    Not much else as for dps, but there are a lot of other cosmetic addons that make your wow experience better.
    Last edited by jho369; 2011-01-16 at 07:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something to measure swing time and latency: Quartz, AzCastBar, so you know when you can move and get Cobra/Steady off and when to Stutter Shot (till next patch).
    I like DXE Over DBM, but I'm being forced to use DBM atm, as DXE hasn't been updated.
    And maybe something to track your focus in a movable bar, some people like it, some don't.
    Omen, because we still do a lot of threat when we try.

There's a few others but these are probably the most essential imo

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config