Post on Official forums, 404 in 2 minutes

So i posted about the stupid amount of bots in BG's in the official forums, and nothing happened except a 404 surprise surprise.

So does blizz just take down legitimate topics, and just leave the QQ posts alone? lol

I'm getting the definite vibe that you're not telling us the entire story here. Blizzard doesn't just arbitrarily delete posts, let alone well constructed ones. I'm guessing your post was not a well-constructed, thoughtful one.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    I'm getting the definite vibe that you're not telling us the entire story here. Blizzard doesn't just arbitrarily delete posts, let alone well constructed ones. I'm guessing your post was not a well-constructed, thoughtful one.
    ill try to recall the post

Topic: ETA on BGBOT Destruction?

So I have been pvping on an alt for my bloodthirsty set, and it is getting harder since up to 20% of my team could be bots.
    Botting has been a problem with this game since vanilla, but the sheer number of botters is impressive. I have reported countless bots and i have stopped after getting the cookie cutter GM responses and then seeing the bots weeks later still farming honor.

Are you subtly telling us botting is ok? Because i'm about to jump on the bandwagon =/

something like ^ that

They're posted many, many times about how they handle these situations. They don't ban some bot just because you reported him. They investigate and, if you're right, they sit on that person. They watch the activity for a while so they can get more. They try to roll that one bot up into a lot more instead of popping every one off at a time. They're not swatting hornets one at a time. They're studying them so they can understand them, try to get a swarm, and defend against them better in the future.

Furthermore, you really don't want to insinuate that you intend to breach the TOS. If you honestly implied that, there you go, that's why you were deleted on top of being redundant and inflammatory.