10+ Year Old Account

What weapons should I use as Combat?

With combat looking like it is going to receive a major buff come 4.0.6 and bring it to par with, if not surpass Assassination in DPS, I would love to go back to being Combat as it is my favourite raiding spec.

I also noticed that there are no fast axes/swords with agility. So what weapons should I be using in my MH/OH?

In short - very slow MH and a fastest OH(that's currently a dagger with 1.4 speed)

Long answer is on elitistjerks(dot)com forums

yea, blizzard is really try to push daggers so there is no viable combat offhands other than a fast dagger, there is two afaik. one from BWD trash and one from cho'gall.

Main hand wise, theres a few options depending on what you prefer, theres a axe from nefarian / fist from BWD trash / Sword from Twin dragons in BoT.

i think these are all the options available currently for combat rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talaa View Post
    yea, blizzard is really try to push daggers so there is no viable combat offhands other than a fast dagger, there is two afaik. one from BWD trash and one from cho'gall.

Main hand wise, theres a few options depending on what you prefer, theres a axe from nefarian / fist from BWD trash / Sword from Twin dragons in BoT.

i think these are all the options available currently for combat rogues.
    STR sword from reg magmaw is currently a DPS upgrade over heroic weapon drops, too.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

When RNG totaly fails you,just do some arenas and buy slow sword/axe/fist and 1.4 dagger for conquest points.They beat a hell out of hc drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Quote Originally Posted by necemoci View Post
    When RNG totaly fails you,just do some arenas and buy slow sword/axe/fist and 1.4 dagger for conquest points.They beat a hell out of hc drops.
    not so sure for combat but as far as im aware the HC weapons are better than the arena weapons. but i agree there far easier to get

For combat even more so,thats why i said he should get those
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.