Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I love your power auras, I really hope that you continue them with the new update for MOP since the old aura's wont work.

Or at least that someone makes something similar for Weak Auras!!

Did these ever get updated, if so, does anyone have a link? if not, does anyone know of something similar which lists handy power auras for raiding in mists?

I haven't gotten around to redoing these, still not sure on the status of the new PowerAuras 5.0 by next tier if it isn't out I'll start working on these.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

It almost certainly won't be, I'm pretty tied up right now. Literally.
    Constantly owns Treeston with unpredictability.

Well, a year since last update. I really wanted to have these ready to go before the next major patch.

These include all 5.0 bosses and 5.2 bosses. Have fun.

Let me know if anything weird happens between now and then, a lot of the new stuff is untested.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-02-26 at 07:35 AM.

fingers crossed it works in 5.2. I would be a sad panda if it didnt and i would have to go to weak auras

Can you tell me..if i can configure Ancient Power from Ret pala in Power Auras?

Yeah absolutely...

Offtopic but, you can import this aura and customize it how you like to track Ancient Power.

Version:4.23.10; icon:Ability_Paladin_BlessedHands; buffname:Ancient Power; owntex:true; size:0.2; y:-65; texmode:2; ismounted:0; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-5; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.LegacySizing:false; stacks.y:-65; stacks.Relative:LEFT; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.Texture:Monofonto
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-02-26 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Yeah absolutely...

Offtopic but, you can import this aura and customize it how you like to track Ancient Power.
    tks lawomous! works perfectly!
    Last edited by Punisheiro; 2013-02-27 at 11:00 AM. Reason: wrong letter

It's a lowercase 'l', not an uppercase 'I', by the way. Copy and paste it somewhere if you don't believe me.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    It's a lowercase 'l', not an uppercase 'I', by the way. Copy and paste it somewhere if you don't believe me.

don't mean to offend.. i edit..and it`s good now!

Any idea why with PA if I reload my ui in raid it vanishes. Completely gone what I have to do is hearth, log out then log back in, in a capital city or it wont work. If I log out in raid it wont work.

Short update to this, I added as many Siege of Orgrimmar auras as I could find, some of the auras are temporarily turned off since the spells aren't in the game yet. I'll turn them on and redo them when the patch goes live.

Edit: All ready for the patch.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-09-10 at 04:46 AM.

Very cool, This site has really sweet things