Poll: Whats class do you play the most in Cataclysm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock. Demo and Affliction

10+ Year Old Account
    The two you see in my signature at this moment those will always be my mains no matter what.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I find myself playing my warrior for the most part. Feels good going back to my original toon.

My priest ever since original release.

Deleted
    Tank Feral, though the nerfs look a bit disappointing (though expected).

Thinking about trying DK again, since I lost interest when the viability was stripped from the specs, and Frost tanking was removed (blood was dull dull dull).

leveled my DK first but then switched to my pally.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig View Post
    Tank Feral, though the nerfs look a bit disappointing (though expected).

Thinking about trying DK again, since I lost interest when the viability was stripped from the specs, and Frost tanking was removed (blood was dull dull dull).
    agreed i was duel speced frost tank/frost dps, i don't like blood or unholy.

My hunter. First toon, love him. I am also getting into my priest, which was originally created just to see the goblin starting area.

You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding.

Dwarf Shaman. I started it after 4.0 came out, but before expansion. However I leveled my 80 dk to 85 first, now leveling the shaman, it's 73 now.
    After I finish Shaman, probably going to make a goblin something, and level that. Currently planning on having my shaman as the main.

Holly paladin. Been since day one of BC