Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Been playing ever since Red Version came out, and still eagerly waiting for Black/White Version. It got a little bit slow after Diamond/Pearl, but hopefully the new ones will bring back that old Pokemon feel!
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Also still playing, have to try and watch the series again some day.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing again last month. I've just been trying to build my breeding ditto team and so far The only perfect ones I bred so far are exeggutor and scizor. I am really bleeding to find a mudkip though. It's annoying because I can't find a fully functional generation iii gba game online.

Overall I like it more than WoW, mainly because what you do in the previous generation now carries over to the next generation. I'm also excited for black and white, the music sounds amazing.
    Last edited by KennyBoi3; 2011-01-14 at 04:39 PM.

I am a Pokemon Master Trainer - Pokemon Yellow FTW!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyBoi3 View Post
    I started playing again last month. I've just been trying to build my breeding ditto team and so far The only perfect ones I bred so far are exeggutor and scizor. I am really bleeding to find a mudkip though. It's annoying because I can't find a fully functional generation iii gba game online.
    I got rid of all my GIII's when i got rid of my GBA D= sorry

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gathanasiou View Post
    Hi, my name's George and I'm a Pokemon addict.
    Hello George!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStorm View Post
    mhe GBA versions where perfection with all these new stuff added they just ruined pokemon

that dosent mean ill stop playing XD
    Can you rephrase please?
    do you mean:
    meh GBA versions were perfect. With all these new stuff added (in platinum/pearl) they just ruined pokemon.
    or
    meh GBA versions, where perfection with all these new stuff added just ruined pokemon
    But how does perfection ruin something?
    or
    meh GBA versions were perfect with all these new stuff added. They just ruined pokemon
    Last edited by procne; 2011-01-14 at 04:48 PM.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Been playing since Red came out, and was a big fan. It all started going downhill once Ruby/Sapphire came out, anything past Generation II is complete trash. Silver/Gold was pure genius, best Pkmn games ever made, but suddenly they were fresh outta creativity and fun. If you don't realize this fact (yes, fact, Gamefreak indeed has lost all creativity, there is evidence of this everywhere), then you might be a little too addicted.
    I'll just stick to replaying Red and Silver every few years until I'm satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    Old Pokémon games+show = win

Gotta catch em' all!
    Yes, those are the best!

Deleted
    i mean that they ruined with the new continet the new legendaries and 60% of the new pokemon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirah View Post
    Idd... even got the complete series and movies :P

It is however not something I go around telling ppl since most of em think its kinda weird But hey, its cool.. no matter what ppl say
    Where can i find a good torrent for the series? :/ Got all the movies, but cant find the series.

Also, yes, Pokémon is awesome, i've actually downloaded an emulator for my phone (HTC Desire) and have several pokémon games on it. its great

Been playing since Blue. I just lack a DS to play new ones, and I doubt i'll be buying one any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account

What are you insinuating? o.O

NO! I am NOT addicted , I have NEVER BEEN addicted, and I CERTAINLY did NOT buy a new NDS only to buy Pokemon HeartGold at the same time. NEVVAH!

pokemon <3
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played Pokemon in awhile but I did like them way back. Problem I found after that was I actually just stopped playing them for some strange random reason.

Maybe I just was bored. Would love to play them again though.

P.S. I loved Sapphire and I have played since the beginning.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgrace View Post
    Ok, first off im 28 years old and still addicted to Pokemon in all its iterations on the Nintendo DS. Is anyone else out there like me that still get the urge to purchase the new games as they come out?

Gotta catch em' all?
    I'm watching all episodes atm (only saw 2-3 seasons as a child) and I still enjoy it, although I'm far from addicted to it. The games started sucking after Pokemon Ruby/... and Pokemon Coloseum for me.

Can't wait till they kick out the kid Max from the season I got to :P 1 season with that child is more than enof, the movie about him sucks aswell.

Nice to see so many Pokemon lovers out there!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised no one has offered to exchange friend codes yet. I know nobody online and this is a chance to build a friends list IMO.

Well, I haven't bought any of the games since FireRed came, but I still have a lot of interest in it. I'm still watching the series on TV whenever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyBoi3 View Post
    I'm surprised no one has offered to exchange friend codes yet. I know nobody online and this is a chance to build a friends list IMO.
    That is an awesome idea. I would definetly be interested in something like this.

played: red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal

red: 151caught
    gold: 251caught

mew + celebi glitch (no gameshark whatever)

i dont like pokemon after 251, it went from cool/refreshing game to lame/tomanypkm, oldskool FTW..!!