Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually think it's cool that I have 6 epics now, from raids. I was just stating the fact that it's pretty crappy how others easily outgeared me at first via rep and one lucky world drop in Grim Batol.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    And to top it off the epic belt is one of the best pre-heroic raiding belts you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidtank View Post
    I actually think it's cool that I have 6 epics now, from raids. I was just stating the fact that it's pretty crappy how others easily outgeared me at first via rep and one lucky world drop in Grim Batol.
    Oh wow.... 1 extra epic makes them "easily out-gear" you? You have to grind ONE faction for both your Boomkin/Resto epics. Point out another spec that can do that. You got your faster than anyone else got all theirs.

For Boomkin/Resto I could only find two Epics available through Rep. That's the Necklace and Belt through Wild Hammer Clan. Is there another one available from another Rep that I may have missed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post
    For Boomkin/Resto I could only find two Epics available through Rep. That's the Necklace and Belt through Wild Hammer Clan. Is there another one available from another Rep that I may have missed?
    Read above.

sorry to start the flame session, just trying to spark some convo about the lack of leather caster available, not rings and necks. no biggie lets go back to blasting blizz for bigger things like the upcoming patch....