Friends looking "Thier" Realm

Can't seem to find a place we like right now, we were wondering if any of you Alliance players had any nice servers you'd suggest; We're looking to transfer ;D

- - - - - We're US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ApertureDreams View Post
    - - - - - We're US.
    If your looking for serious raiding or pvp, Kel'Thuzad has been the hotspot since vanilla (PVP server) been there since i started WoW, current balance issues may have emerged since the Launch of the expansion, but we still get the job done regardless (though our neigbor servers in our battlegroup tend to be a serious problem in BG pugs, stick with guild runs)
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    If your looking for serious raiding or pvp, Kel'Thuzad has been the hotspot since vanilla (PVP server) been there since i started WoW, current balance issues may have emerged since the Launch of the expansion, but we still get the job done regardless (though our neigbor servers in our battlegroup tend to be a serious problem in BG pugs, stick with guild runs)
    I thought it was a ll ally server like malganis is all horde server.

Besides the most balanced server imo is KIljaeden but its Pacific and im eastern.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome