Cool Trinkets for Frost PvP

Yo guiiiis!

Just wondering what trinkets you think a frostmage should use. I am currently using the critt battlemaster trinket and crit pvp trinket. I am not in a need of resiliance, since we have so many defensive cooldowns. I've got 2687 resi, which i believe is enough.

Anyway, as i said above, what trinkets do you think a frostmage should have in PvP?
    Say the name of the trinket/trinkets and also an opinion why you would use that/those trinkets.

the on use pvp trinket is amazing. you pop that, time warp, icey veins, deepfreeze a target and let loose lol. its won me a few games :P

i use the crit pvp trinket which i sub for the resil pvp trinket depending on the team comp i'm playing in and if i'll get trained or not, and the on use spellpower trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Barburos View Post
    the on use pvp trinket is amazing. you pop that, time warp, icey veins, deepfreeze a target and let loose lol. its won me a few games :P

i use the crit pvp trinket which i sub for the resil pvp trinket depending on the team comp i'm playing in and if i'll get trained or not, and the on use spellpower trinket
    Hmm sounds good, I am playing Mage/Warrior/Rshaman in 3v3 atm, so i think the use trinket is good

yeah, well thats similar to my 3s comp then. i play mage warrior hpally. seeings as you'll be spending a lot of time trying to cc the on use trinket would be better to let you decide when to go for a kill too. go the crit one for the other one i'd say because they are going for your warrior most of the time right? at least thats what happens in our team