Non-execute Affliction dps

Hello all. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and found them helpful, so I'm hoping for a couple of answers.

What is a a good range of dps to shoot for in affliction spec above 25% boss health left? I have my warlock on norgannon named Fej if you want to see my gear. I am at about 349 gear, but should have the volcanic card soon. Whenever I raid as affliction I feel I lag behind others until the execute phase, but by then are too far behind to catch up. I have been doing well in demo for aoe fights and destro for single or two Target, but affliction is my favorite.

Is this something those sim programs can theorized?

Thanks.

Remove the drainsoul line in your sim import. This will continue normal rotation until the boss dies fairly well. That should give you what you need!

15+ Year Old Account
    You would also need to remove death's embrace from your spec.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    OP they are telling you to go and Sim it yourself. It's pretty easy to do. Here is a guide that andromalia wrote about getting started with Simcraft:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onCraft-Thread[COLOR="red"]

Additionally I would like to add that you will need to go into the global options and remove all the raidbuffs you don't have and bloodlust. Also delete all the lines including potions and elixirs if you don't want those included, and the infernal.

I would also change the skill level of the sim from 'Expert' to 'Good'.

Good luck.
    Last edited by mmoc68eef6525b; 2011-01-15 at 09:36 AM.