Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by eightohfive View Post
    I got hit by a 26k rip. No resilience granted, but still
    The only possible way for that to happen a fully PvE geared feral druid with a Mastery trinket proc, Tiger's Fury, full buff's and Berserker (the BG buff) up. Even then that's pretty high. You probably had a rip, rake and shred hit all around the same time and your add-on or combat log grouped them.

Other-wise, impossible scenario is impossible. People like you are the reason feral is being nerfed for no reason.

Oh noes. I'm no as OP anymore. Oh wait, I can still be immune to fear, slow my target so he can't get away, feral charge/leap anything that does manage to put some space in between me, heal for insane amounts in bear form and do massive damage with my bleeds. But since I can't shapeshift out of roots anymore, Blizzard hates my class and I'm going to re roll. Deal with it druids, just as every other melee has had to for years. This change was beyond due and a welcome one.
    Priest/DeeKay
    Support are troops

Fear Break and Immunity has also been removed from Berserk, Xlord.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepiggy View Post
    The only possible way for that to happen a fully PvE geared feral druid with a Mastery trinket proc, Tiger's Fury, full buff's and Berserker (the BG buff) up. Even then that's pretty high. You probably had a rip, rake and shred hit all around the same time and your add-on or combat log grouped them.

Other-wise, impossible scenario is impossible. People like you are the reason feral is being nerfed for no reason
    Yea right.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are multiple threads on this already. Stop making more.